15 August 2011

Bla bla bla.




Time flies like a rocket.
Oh ? It's already 15th of August.
Happy birthday to Anson and HuiXian. :)))
Wish comes true aight ! ♥

Went for yamcha session at 21st Century with babe Tong last night.
Heart talks with her and I do realize something.
I can totally be myself when I'm with her. :)
No acting, no caring others' sight and naturally.



Jacky Low, William Ang and Poh came to 21st Century too
They actually find me yamcha at first, but I refuses when I know that I will be the only girl. ;P
After they knew that I was going to 21st Century, they wanna come too. -.-
Well, it's because of we already get bored of Station One cafe menu.
And the sucks drinks. Yakks! -.-
So yeah, 21st Century it is. :)



Feel like I already didn't laugh my ass off for such a freaking long time.
Ice-cream is tired to be in this realistic world. :(

I miss my NS life like seriously. :'(
I miss the chieve's commands.
I miss tepuk-tepuk sohai.
I miss CB class.
I miss training for persembahan.
I miss gossiping with the babes in dorm.
I miss hugging together when we felt scare.
I miss chatting together when we bathe in the bathroom.
I miss singing I Just Had Sex loudly in the class.
I miss eating and chatting together at cafe like yamcha-ing at mamak.
I miss the moment when waiting for phone collecting.
I miss the moment when the Malays call me DOMO.
I miss when we sing Satu Malaysia after rehearsal.
I miss when I played Party Rock Anthem while I was washing clothes in the toilet.

Arghhh ! I'm tearing when I think of all these memories. :'(
How good if the time can rewind. Haiz.
That's where I get to know William Ang. LMAO ! ♥

Alright, back to realistics.

Ice-cream is kinda busy for these few weeks. :(
As I mentioned before, assignments, assessments and presentation are coming in a row.
Haiz. Face it.
That's Uni life ! :'(

Well, the first presentation was ended today.
The Housekeeping class.
I just simply talk and present what had comes to my mind.
It's sucks. I'm not good in English. Fuck my life. :(

The worst day of my Uni life. Damn.
I cried in the class due to some issues. :'(
Thanks for those babes who comfort me and lent me tissues. Heart you all ! ♥

Am having 3 assessments on tomorrow.
Shall revise and get ready for it now.
Will update more when I'm free kays ?












XOXO. ♥




Going to MOS with the college babes on tomorrow night.
We gon' be it on the floor ! :D