12 August 2011

Ice-Cream ! ♥


Where is Ice-cream ?
Here!
What flavour are you today ?
Hmmm, OREO !

I almost can hear that the lecturers ask me this question everyday.
So yeah, my answer is depends on my dressing.
I was wearing Restaurant Operations Uniform which is in black and white yesterday,
that's why Oreo it is. ;)

Well, do you know why do people call me Ice-cream ?
This name actually is starts from my first job in PC EXPO Mid Valley.
They are the first gang of people who called me Ice-cream. :)
Such a cute name right ? AHAHA. ;P

After my job, Ice-cream seemed like disappear already.
Until I went into NS camp, Ice-cream is backkk ! :D

There're not much of them know my real name, seriously. *Included the William Ang. ;P
They just called me Ice-cream, Ice-cream and Ice-cream.
As the time flows, I'm already used to people calling me this name.
And yeah, being Ice-cream is much more better than PlingChee.
At least, Ice-cream started her life again peacefully.
I think, PlingChee gonna die in pain soon. :'(

Even I'm in Uni now, I want the people to call me Ice-cream too.
Most of them don't know my real name yet. Aha!
Only some of the babes, I told them when they asked me. ;)

*Take a deep breath. Fuhhh!*
So yeah, I'm Ice-cream start from now on !
Call me Ice-cream. :)))

*********************************


Uni life starts going well everyday. :)))
Although there're tons of presentation, assignments and assessments, but all these doesn't a matter as long as you're not alone. ;)

We even skipped classes to go and sing k. Lmao !

And the groupmates, they are friendly one I think.
Started to join with them when break time, and I realize,
they are the sampat one too ! Ahaha. ;P

I'm in rushhhhh. :(


I like this pic without any reasons. Lols.

*********************************

Oh ya ! I went for movie again with the boyfie last night.
Hmmmm, his brother was going along with us too due to some reasons.
He kept apologize to me and said that he won't be lightbulb next time. Lmao !
Such a funny one. ;)


Love is the only answer for the second time.

I seriously love this movie weihhhh !
Damn fuck lo the Alex Fong.
I even scolded 'fucker' when I was watching it.
And yeah, got scolded from the boyfie. -.-

He held my hands so tight when Alex Fong said, 夫妻如衣服,不换不舒服。
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

Guess what ?
I reached home before 12.00pm weihh.
He doesn't let me back late in the midnight. -.-
Actually, I'm so hungry that time and I hope they can bring me for supper de lo ! :(

*********************************

I have to go for shopping, seriously.
You know why ? Because of my course.
The rules and regulation. OHMYGOSHHH! :(

1. Have to make up.
At least eye shadow, mascara, blushes and lipstick. -.-
2. Have to wear high heels.
At least 1 inch. -.-
3. Have to bun up our hair with net.
And yeah, no house wife hair is allowed, means that we have to spray our hair until all the hair stick together. -.-
4. Have to wear knee-length skirt.
-.-
5. Have to wear socks or stockings.
In skin colour somemore. -.-

Wow ? Awesome right ?
I'm tearing right now. :'(



Gotta rush to prepare to class liaw ! :'(
Bye!



#nowplaying 我最亲爱的 - 张惠妹