04 August 2011

FUCKMYLIFE.


August, why do you hate me ? T_________T
I'm a August baby you know ? :'''''''(

02/08/2011 ♡ The Tuesday

It's sad. I'm sorry.
The worst day ever, 2nd of August 2011.
Thanks God I'm still here. But, fuck my life.

Mum said that it's because of I'm wearing whole body black on that day.
Oh yaaaa, it's July for Chinese. Arghh ! Fuck my life.

Just a picture to explain everything.


Dad and mum, I'm sorry.
Lau Pling Chee wasn't careful enough.
It's my fault this time.

Promised, extra careful and concentrate on the road.
I'm sorry. :'(

So, that's it.
No more transport for me. I really hate thinking about transport problem.
Fuck my life. ;(

Sorry to Sirap Bandung, the William Ang too.
He was so worry about me while I was still settling about the accident at police station. :(
Thanks for calm me down and confort me all the while. Iloveyou. ♥
Sorry for ffk him. We suppose to go to Sg.long night market on that day but... T_T

Well, I still went to Sg.long to find him.
Yamcha session at Station One with the Jacky Low and Kenny Chew.
Kenny fetched me there, arigato !

We were chatting like the moment in camp again. :D
It was just so fun. But still, my mood was down to the max.
Who'll feel happy after accident laa ?! :'(

Watched them played pool there and kacau them like I always do.
You know, I really like to spend time with him. ♥
He's just so caring and keep scold me when I'm blur.
For your information, I'm kind of dumb fella. -_______-

He drove me home after that. :D
Reached home around 1.30am. On called with him until I couldn't stand for the sleepiness.

03/08/2011 ♡ The Wednesday


Planned to go to the Uni by taxi. It was late and mum doesn't want me to do that.
So yeah, mum fetched me to the Uni at the end.
I hate that mum, I don't want mafan you if I can. ;(
I'm so sorry. :'(

Culinary Apply Technology class. Was in the kitchen for 2 and the half an hour.
Learned cutting method on this day.
Somehow, I feel that I have kind of talent of cutting wey! Lmao. ;P

Class ended. Went to Sunway Pyramid with the JingRou babe. ♥


Took the free shuttle bus there for sing K session at Red Box.
Guess what ? Both of us were facing the same problem so that's why.
Sang our lungs out with all the EMO SONGS and played out loud with some ROCK songs to cure our sadness. Lols.
( I wonder whether you understand what I am trying to say anot. :S )

After that, went for a short shopping to buy some formal clothes and clubbing clothes. ;P
We are going to club on LaiCi babe's birthday on 16th of August ! :D
SHHHHH ! Please don't tell my mum. I'm not going to tell her about this. Lols.

Went back to Kajang by Ktm. How pity am I ? :'(
Helped a foreigner to buy her ktm ticket. Awww, H-A-P-P-Y ! :D ♥

Reached Kajang about 9.15pm and went for dinner with ahkoon and Evelyne !
Awww, they saved my life. If not I have to take taxi to back to home again.
Fuck my life. -.-

Went to Sg.Chua for spicy soup. :)
The very first time to meet with Evelyne babe.
Gossip girls we are. ;)
Told her my sad case and chatted with her seriously makes me feel better.
I need a listener so badly. :'(

Reached home about 11pm.

Planned my transport to Uni for the next day.
But you know, the suddenly cancelled seriously makes me PISSED and ANGRY.
Did you care of my situation ?!
Arghh ! Fine. Lau Pling Chee won't die so easily.
I can live better without depending others. You suck !

Hey girls, please be strong, be tough.
DO NOT DEPEND ON GUYS ! THEY ARE UNTRUSTWORTHY !
Trust me.

04/08/2011 ♡ The Thursday

So yeah, another friend promised to fetch me early at 7am.
Again, ffk by him, last minute. Fuck laa !
What do promises meant to you guys ? I'm wondering.
Fuck my life.

Fine. Drove to Uni at the end. ARGHHH ! FUCK MY LIFE A !

Kitchen Practical today.


Show you my first Culinary product. ;)
Clear Vegetable Soup served with bread.

Comment: Too salty, very salty and freaking salty ! -.-
FAILEDDDDD ! :(

Class ended around 1.00pm. Went for lunch at foodcourt.


I couldn't find my parking token when I was standing in front of the autopay machine.
Can you see how fuck my life is ? ARGHHH ! -__________-
At the end, I found it in my car. Have to walk from the carpark to the autopay again.
Fuck my life. ;(

Reached home around 3.30pm. Took a nap with the nice weather today. :D



Just done with my presentation powerpoint. Fuhh!
And now, I'm done blogging. :D
Gotta off and wait for the Sirap Bandung's call. Ciaooo*
Goodnights people ! :)
August, please loves me more kays ?
#Iloveyou.





Fuck you laa ! Yes, I'm rude. So what ? Nahh ! ;(