17 August 2011

The club.



Once upon a time, I was thinking that going to a club is a mission impossible for me.
Due to quite lotsa reasons laa.
No kaki, no transportation, no mum's permission, and underage. -.-

I still remember that my babe KaiChyi and I was discussing about club when we was in Form 1.
It's just like our dream. Lmao !

But you know what, most of my friends ain't clubbers. Yes, they ain't.
So yeah, until I went to NS and I get to know some of the KL area babes,
they brought me to club, for the very first time. :D

And yeah, I'm in love with it already. ♥
But I do realize something, the boys in my area dislike female clubbers.
Seriously, they even look down on girls who go clubbing. Swt!
Well, this is just my personal opinion. Ain't criticizing anyone.

Went to The Opera again last night with the coursemates. Arghhh ! Worse case. -.-
Conclusion: NOT FUN AT ALL ! Wth.
I don't know, just feel like I don't like to go The Opera liaw !
NO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY !

I wonder why they don't dance in club.
I wonder why they just play 15 20 in club.
I wonder why they will get drunk so easily.
I wonder why they have no money but still clubbing.
I wonder why they want girls to pay.

Arghhh ! Pek cek to the max ! ;(
Luckily I still dance like mad before the end.
If not, I'm throwing money into the sea. -_________-

Get to know some leng lui and leng zaii in the club and we exchanged phone number. :)
They are the friendly one.
Hmmm, at least better than my gang. Blah blah blahh.

How good if the boyfie is with me last night. I miss him. :(

Overnight at coursemate's house last night.
I will shift there once the room is available due to the transport problem to Uni.

I want to go to club with Melissa babe next time. Miss her so badly ! :(






Movie later with the boyfie. Weeeeee ♥