06 August 2011

0506




Arghh ! I'm begging.
August, please love me more kays ? :'(

A bad Friday I had yesterday, 05082011.
Went to Uni like usual but at the end 2 of the replacement classes was cancelled.
Wow ? Went for nothing ? Fine. -.-

Had lunch and chilled at campus with the coursemates.
Just realize that they weren't like what I thought.
Hmmm ? I don't know.
Just want to be myself. I hate arguement.

Went to Sg.Long Station One again at the night.
Planned to OverTime at first but then due to transport problem,
we chose the nearer chilling place.

Thanks to May for fetching me there and met with William Ang and his brother.

So yeah, as what I bet with William's brother, beer time it was.
Damn, I'm not good in drinking afterall.
Carlsberg killed me. I drunk. -_______-

Dear readers, did I mention who is William Ang before ?
Hmmm yeah, he is my current boyfie. ♥
I love him. :)))

Guess what ? He brought me to his house area and asked his mum to fetch me home after the beer section.
GOSHHH ?! Meet with his mum ?! Mygoddd. :O

Not the first time to meet with his mum because I saw his mum before during NS time. ;P
But still, OHMYMAMAMIAAAAA !
This time, maybe because of using different idendity so that's why ? Lols.

Reached home around 1.30am.

The Saturday.
Planned to go Pavilion with EeTongYong for Anson's birthday present but changed destination at the end.
Know why ? Because the movie, Love Is The Only Reason is NOT available at GSC Pavilion.
-_________________________________________-
Swt right ? Fml. :(

Bought some T-shirts for Anson's 21st birthday and then movie session !
Love is the only answer. 人约离婚后。



Rate: 3.0/5.0.
The story is quite okay and it is so TRUEEEEE !
Love this kind of show because it can touch my feeling easily. :D
Nice one !

Went for Anson's buffet party after that.





Had fun though. :D
Long time no see guys ! Miss you all like hell man. ♥



Heart them, the gang ! ♥



Goodnights peepo ! :)