01 August 2011

Hello, August ! ♥



Hello, August ! ♥
How are you readers ? How's your weekend ?
Oh mine ? Too busy to mention. A-W-E-S-O-M-E. :D

My mood is swinging right now. Thanks to some fucker and bitch. *Arigato!
Arghh ! Just skip their part because I don't wanna to start my post with those stupid fellas and thingy. Fml. ;(
August, you still love me right ? Yes, I know that. :)

30/07/2011 ♥ The Saturday.


Who's she ?
The bitch, Melissa Beh.
Love her to the max laa !

Guess what ? We spent time together right after she back from National Service.
Went Sunway Pyramid. :D


The boyfie AhXin was with us too ! We already planned this hang gaii plan since a month ago.
So yeah, Saturday is the day ! ;)


Watched Captain America: The First Avenger with two of them. ♥
The movie is juat freakishly awesome shittttt !

Rate 4.8/5 for it.
Guys, should go and watch it now !
Click on GSC or TGV website to book your tickets now ! NOW !

#Imtearing.

After movie, we went for a short shopping and then make up for the night party.
The Opera !


The first time to go clubbing and guess what, it wasn't that fun afterall.
Disappointing one.

But still felt happy to meet up with the NS babes.
They rocks laa ! :D
Again, we talked and laughed like nobody business while waiting for the others to come.


Don't know why, the age-limited for that night is 21.
That's why some of us couldn't get in. :(
Sad one. They changed to another pub at the end.
While us, just dance like mad in the club and get drunk.

Keep thinking about him while I'm in the club.
No idea why, it's just like damn fucking my life and wonder why would it happened without notice. Too sudden, really.
Well, pointless case. Forget it.

Went out about 3am and went for yamcha session with the gang at SS2 Murni Petaling Jaya.
Was staying at Melissa's house that night, totally exhausted and drunk.
Alcohol, you are my stranger.

31/07/2011 ♥ The Sunday.

Woke up about 11am and then just like doing nothing until went out for sing k session at Kota Damansara Loud Speaker. :)


Keep sang those emo love songs. Fuck my life.
Elva - 错的人
Anthony - Sorry that I loved you. :'(

Reached home at 9pm.
After hanging out for 33 hours, I'm home.

01/08/2011 ♥ The Monday.


Went to Uni as usual. Damn sleepy and almost couldn't wake up today morning.
Thanks to William Ang. Was on call with him about hours in the midnight.
Well, I like him tho. ;P
My mind is kinda mess up actually. Don't know laa, just let it be, natuaral. :)


Spot at the handsome chef ! Mygoshh, damn yeng laa him. xD

Pastry class today.


My first product, CREAM PUFF. :)


It tastes not bad tho, but just I'm not into cream.
So yeah, didn't eat much of them. ;P


Trust me, Uni life ain't that easy. :'(


I gotta sleep now. It's lateeee !
Goodnights people !


Now I know the difference of sunset between countryside and city.
Seriously, I miss NS life. :(