09 September 2011

Jason .



My phone rang like unusual last night after I ended call with the boyfie.
I wonder, who was that ?
Oh, it's Jason, the NS Jason. :)

Remember when I stepped on his back and he did pumping.
Remember when he pinched my face everytime he saw me.
Remember when he is the first one who called me Ice-cream in Cantonese.
Remember when we promised each other must meet up after NS.
Remember when he lent me tincture when I told him my stomach wasn't feeling well.
Remember when he always did the Bubble face and showed to me when he saw me.
Remember when we practised the chinese song together in class.
Remember when we gossiped about the girl who likes him in camp.
Remember when we used to meet up at canteen before roll call.
Remember when we chit chatted like a boss at cafe after ordering food.

Awww, too much memories with him.
We chatted back all the NS memories and laugh like mad,

just like what we always did in the camp. :')



He just like my brother, the elder one.
He always know how to comfort me.
Like everytime, no matter how emo and how sad I am,
he will try his best to make me laugh.
And guess what, I do really laugh out loud when I was really moody. :')

He also will share his story with me and some of my dormmates.
We just like a gang of family, will help each other no matter in trouble or emotional.

Guess what, I used to have him to be at my side when I was in NS.
I think I was like him once, but it's timing problem.
He had girlfriend that time and I was with Mr.D that time.
Oh well, timing is a matter. LOL !

He told me something last night, and I was about laugh til tear. AHAHA.
You're the only girl who made my girlfriend jealous like shit.
OMG! AHAHAHAHAHA! ROFLMAO.
I think his girlfriend is gonna smurfs me to death that time. LOL.

I did tell him about me and William.
He seemed like shock and then emo for a lil while.
And then he said,

please be blessed, be happy like the always Ice-Cream.
Damnn, he's gonna make me tear. :'(

No matter how, you still have me.
If any problem, just text me kays ?
Don't be sad, remember my shoulder is always here for you.

Damn you Jason, I miss you so much! :'(
We even promised to wear Baju Kelas to yamcha one day. LOL !
I really dare to do that. Trust me. ;P

Thanks for everything, Jason.
:)))