08 September 2011

Fall for you .



Please click the 'PLAY' button before you start reading my post,
just to have some beautiful feeling.
The song is so beautiful. :)))

Hello people , I'm here to blog again.
I'm not feeling well actually, not in a good condition.
Arghh! Life's sucks. :'(

Guess what, I was having my assessment for Food & Beverage Practical class today.
I was so nervous and frustrated on it because we have to do menu presentation with French dishes.
Urgh! Those French words seriously driving me crazy.
I don't even know a single word in French !!!
How am I going to present ?! T___T

I even cried for a few minutes because of too stress. :'(
Really, I'm stress. Haiz.
I got nobody to tell and nobody can help me instead of myself.
Oh God, please treat me better. :(

The boyfie just start working, he doesn't have much time to spend with me like last time.
So yeah, I'm sooooooooooooo stressful. :'(

Luckily there's WengKin with me, he is the one who always cheer me up when I was down.
Bbm rocks ! ;)
Thank you so much Ah Di. Ah Jie loves you so much! ♥ :')

As what I expected, today's assessment was a worst case.
I feel like crying when think about it. T_________T

Okay, I must study well in my Theory assessment.
It's a MUST !

1 more week to go. Wish me luck please.
After Movida tomorrow, gonna work hard like a stone !
Let's rock tomorrow night ! I'm gon' be it on the floor !





Loves,

PlingChee.