26 September 2011

Random.

Currently at Mac Lab with Stephanie babe now.

Waiting for the time to pass. Omfg.
I have 5 hours break man! D;
What should I do in the campus during this freaking long time? -.-

Fuhh. Well, today will be the last day to stay in the campus for my Term 1.
It should be a good news for me huh? But still, I'm so stress. Damn. -.-

Just finished my Business final test. Gg.com is the results.
Haiz. I wonder why I can't remember what I have read this morning.
Life sucks to the max. D;

Well, am still have to sit for Food and beverage theory test later.
It's at 4pm! -______-
Staying in the campus doing nothing makes me feel nervous.
Blah blah blah.

Anyway, I have to start study now.
I'm not going to do last minute works on my final test.
All the best Lau Pling Chee! :)