19 September 2011

Stress .





I wish I can just sign on a paper and say out loud,
I'M DONE WITH ALL THESE !
How I wish, but I can't. :'(

It's 9.16pm now. Am having my dinner right in front of the lappie.
Oh ? Used to be like this , it's already one of my habit I guess.
The dishes is so freaking spicy and I have to eat all of them if not I'm gonna hungry till death.
Just realize that I don't eat much recently, I lost my appetite.
Eat, Pray. Love huh?

Not in mood like really.
Am wanna shout HELL YOU MOTHER FUCKER BITCH !
;(
Sorry for my rudeness. I'm sorry.

Seriously, I'm suffering in Uni life.
The lecturers are driving me crazy and they are so irresponsible.
They can just throw me a single fucking message and ask me to obey their rules.
Whatthefuck ?

You don't let me join the other's group and asked me to do all the powerpoint by myself. It's okay, nevermind.
And you told me you'll let me present just in front of you and I can be the exception not to present in front of the class. Okay, I trusted you.
But now, you inverse all the facts you told me before and asked me to solo the presentation on tomorrow ?!
Oh fuck, you are such an asshole. :)

Fine fine fine. I will just present it tomorrow.
Nothing else I can do except for face the fact.
But listen, I'm going to hate you forever Mr.Gobi. ;(

You suck, Taylor's sucks !



My mood is so freaking down now due to some reasons. :'(

Just rejected yamcha invitation and birthday celebration requests from the bunch.
AWWW ! I didn't meet up with the gang since June. Mygawd ! :(
Thanks to Taylor's again. ;(

Yamcha gang.
I miss the moment to chit chat with them. Have fun and laugh like nobody business with them.
Haiz. No choice, I have to study for the tests tomorrow.

Will date you all out again this weekend, all of you please attend alright.
This is an order from Lau Pling Chee ! ;D

For SawSin's birthday celebration, I'm really sorry about i couldn't make it for tonight.
You know I'll wish you from my heart sincerely right ?
Love you always. ♥
Happy Sweet 19th Birthday. :)

Oh ya, I went to club again last night. The fifth time. LOL.
By the way, I'm not a clubber kays ? I just love to club only. AHAHA. -.-

Went to Maison with the boyfie and Jinru babe.
Of course, the boyfie's friends was going too.
There was about 20+ people in our gang last night. Wow ?

I was wondering, is it Sunday is a gay day ?
Or those gays purposely choose to go Maison like they always do huh ?
Well, my impression for Maison is a GAY CLUB. LMAO !
There were uncountable pairs of gay inside the club and the way they touch each other was...
Oh my smurfs ! I'm gonna vomit til death. :S

I swear I won't go to Maison anymore unless there is some close friends to go with.
I SWEAR ! -______-

Oh ya, let's talk about the movies which I had watched recently.

Apollo 18



Watched this with babe Tong at Sunway Pyramid last Thursday.
Saw ArrWei and Des there, the awkward moment. -.-

Hmmm, my feeling after watching this was, HUH ?! End ady ? Only like this ?
Kind of speechless movie, but still not that bad until I couldn't get the point. LOL. -.-

Rating 2.8/5.0 fot it.
I did get shocked for 23478346732467832647912 times because it was really, scary.
Little bit laa. Blah blah blah. ;P


Nasi Lemak 2.0



Oh my smurfs !
This movie is seriously made me speechless and I don't know what to say about it.
-_____-

Not funny, pointless and kinda fake.
Well, it is just my personal opinion aight. No offence. :)

Rating 1.5/5.0.
The 1 star is specially for the Rasa Sayang song. LOL.

My next movies will be Fright Night, Abduction and also Johnny English Reborn !
Pray that I can watch all of them very very soon.


Urgh! Gonna head back to my books to do my revision.
I'm running out of time man !
Bye people.
XOXO.