10 September 2011

Movida .




I went to club again without the boyfie knowing.
I'm sorry babe. I don't want to lie, but I have to. :'(
Seriously I need to release stress, if not I'm going to collapse.
Any William Ang's friend saw this please keep secret for me kays ?
Thank you so much ! :DD

Two girls 3 guys for this time.
Jinru, Me, Jason, JM, and also WuDi.
Guess what, WuDi is a pure Chinese, I mean 中国人。LOL !

Venue: Sanctuary & Movida .
Time: 7.00pm - 3.00am

We went for The Sanctuary at 7.00pm for Happy Hour beer and then continue with Movida club at Sunway Giza.



#outfitofthenight
WuDi said that I looked so sexy. LMAO !

Guess what, Movida is such a fun club and the songs seriously rock to the MAX !
I wanna thumbs up to the DJ there. Likey ♥

#nowplaying - On The Floor
Brazil Morocco , London to Ibiza , straight to LA New York Vegas to Movida !
;DDD

We also met Carmen there. So ngam. :D
Oh ? Who's Carmen ? A girl that we knew from The Sanctuary last time.

Been dragged by Carmen to dance on the stage.
Don't know why, I do really dare to dance on the stage like a mad.
The song I love the most is Hotel Room Service by Pitbull. AHAHA !
I even jump when wearing high heels. Fml. My toes hurt like shit. D;

Liquor of the night is Bacardi. I like it ! ;)
It tastes much more better than Black Label,


but most of the time I was drinking Sprite.


I'm not into liquor actually.


;P



Jinru and I were trying to walk around inside Movida,


but something unhappy happened.
Thanks to JM. Dutt him ! ;(
Blah blah blah. -.-

Knew some clubbers there but I can't really remember their name.
Whatever.
But I remember that one of them is a Japanese ! AHAHAHA. ;D

Guess how crazy am I ?
I even sang Marry You to the bouncer. LOL !

The last song was Fall For You by Serenade Secondhand.
I cried when I listen that song. Mygawddd. :'(
What happened to me ? I don't know.
Stressful. Urgh! D;

Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I wont live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find


I wanna sing out loud !
Just in love with this song so much and my mind keep playing it without reason.
Awww ♥

Went to Asia Cafe after Movida.
I looked at my phone, there's 15 missed call, 4 texts and bbm from WengKin AhDi.
I'm sorry guys. Sorry for letting you all worry. I'm alright.

To the one who is so important to me, the boyfie:
Babe, I love you. I tell you this everyday because I do really meant it.
You promised me will try to avoid from smoking, I know you're really trying your best.
Eventhough sometimes I do really hate you smoke in front of me,
but it's okay for me because I know I shouldn't force you or whatsoever.
I need you, but most of the time you can't be at my side.
You know I just miss you so much and I really sad when I can't even dare to text you when you are working. :(
I don't want you to get sick that's why I ask you to sleep early after work.
Not that I don't want to talk to you, is just that I really worrying about you.
I don't want you to angry of me and emo because I really love you so much.
That's why I chose to lie, I'm really sorry babe. :'(
Babe, please take a good care of yourself since I can't always be there to take care of you.
I love you, as I promised, I won't leave you alone.


Sleptover at Jinru's place alone. She went back to Banting after club.
Insomnia again. #fml
I texted like 5 people and I get no reply. So sad. :'(
Okayy, who will reply a text at 4.30am ?! -.-

Was listen to Fall For You all the while I can't sleep, until I fell asleep.

Woke up at 12.30pm today. Replied the boyfie's text and head back to sleep again.
Left Subang at 3.30pm.

Went to Metro Kajang to print my notes and get some files.
I saw Mr.D was distributing flyers outside the main entrance. I think it's him.
I just don't want to see this person so I just walked away without look at his direction.
He seemed like want to say Hi but I just walked away and pretending don't know.
It's still like a thorn in my heart. I don't know and I don't want to know.
Kthxbye.