11 September 2011

Sleepless.



Not enough sleep. Mygawdd. D;
Headache kills. #fml

Went to Beach Cafe with the boyfie and Brandon for beer session last night.
Brandon was emo that's why he wanted to have some beer. LOL.

On called with the boyfie's mum for awhile. :S
I was so shocked when the boyfie told me that auntie wanna talk to me. :O
Guess what, his mum is just so friendly. ;D
She asked me to look after his son, don't let him to speed fast and also back home early. LOL !
It sounds like I'm one of his family already. LOL.

Reached home at 12.30am and head to bed at 2.00am because of PowerPoint.
Urgh! Having presentation on tomorrow. Fuckmylife. D;

Backed to the hometown early in the morning at 5.45am.
What a sleepless night. Damn. :(

Prayed the passed-away-uncle. 100days. R.I.P uncle. T___T
My mum cried like hell and so does my aunt. :'(
I was about to cry too, but I know I can't, because I know I have to stay strong for my mum.
Heart pain. What a sad morning. :'(

I have to sleep now if not I'm going to collapse soon.
Goodnights people.
XOXO.