06 September 2011

MAC.

Hello, people !
Seldom blog at this time, I suppose to having my lunch right now.
Well, thanks to the lecturer. She ended the class after 15min I stepped into the class.
My class was ended at 10.25am just now.
Swt. -______-
The last class with her, the next class will be Final Assessment.
Arghh! Stress. :'(

Well, I'm using the Uni Mac Book to online now.
Hmmm, I hate it. I should say I not used to it maybe ?
Anyway, I won't buy a Mac for myself. I don't like Apple. -.-

Just gimme some ideas please ?
Axus ? HP ? Or Acer ?
No Dell please.
Lols. I admit that I'm a mafan fella. Lalala ~ ;P

Just done my Tourism Geography homework in the library with Stephanie babe.
The others went for a nap in the movie theatre.
LOL.

I know I shouldn't play anymore, please focus on course works Ice-Cream. :(
There's tons of assignments and presentation given by the lecturers.
Urgh! Stress! :'(
Jia youuu baa . Wish me luck aight !


Having class at 1.30pm later. Gotta go !
Bye people. XOXO.