14 September 2011

Out sick today .




Finally, Ice-Cream had melted. T___T
I dislike the feeling of sick. Hate it.
Cause I missed my Front Office assessment for today.
Argh! Fuck my life. D;
Hope that I won't fail my Term 1. *Crossed finger*


Dear diary,
Please tell me what should I do to forget someone I hate and shoo them out of my memories.
I'm suffer with all the painful and hurts.
I always tell others, it's just the matter of time.
But why I couldn't tell myself that ?
I'm sorry.


Monday 12092011 ♥

It was Mooncake Festival.
Few of my friends invited me to hang out with them to have some drinks and also to play tanglung together with them.
But too bad, I rejected all their invitation. :(
Seriously I'm exhausted and ran out of energy, I need some rest.

Maybe it's the symptom of fever ?
I slept for 13 hours right after my dinner til the next morning.
But of course, the boyfie and Kenzo called me when I was sleeping. -.-
Spoiled my dream again. Urgh!

I was so shocked when I received the Kenzo's call at 4 in the morning.
He used to call me laopo and I always call him laogong too.
By the way, we are just playing.

At first I could hear that there was two different voice talking to me.
Then I was like...is there anybody else beside you ?
Oh ! Is WeiLun, my ex-schoolmate.
*Fuhh! Luckily ain't what ghosty thing happen on me. CHOIII ! :S

Chit chatted with them for almost 45 min if not mistaken.
Keep talking nonsense and laugh nonstop. LOL.
Don't know why, the Si Kenzo always can make me laugh without reason eventhough I'm in the bad mood. :)

Tuesday 13092011 ♥

Went to the Uni like usual and seriously pissed off with the Uni's parking system.
Ohgoshh! Please improve kays ?
Taylor's not as good as what you all think. Trust me. ;(

Babe Ayuki texted me and asked me to wait her at foodcourt and we planned to have lunch together.
We went to WongKok to have lunch and babe Stephanie came with us too. :)
We chatted until we forgot to attend our Geography class. -.-
How crazy. Ahaha.

Room Division class cancelled. That means I went for Uni for nothing. Zzz.
Awesome.

Reached home and sleep until 7pm.
Went to AhHiew's house for Quan and SawSin's birthday celebration.

Met up with the babes. ♥



I don't have any photos, this is the only one I have. :(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH QUAN AND SAWSIN. ♥ ♥ ♥







Conclusion: I hate fever ! ;(