15 November 2011

Untrustable ?



.Quote of the day.

Friends are like stars. Those real ones, those who care, those who will be there for you will not fall, but for those who aren't will. ♥

What you think about me ?
I mean my personality.
Tell me your answer in chatbox before you read the text below.



Well, guess why I ask this question ?
Let me tell you about it.
It is because of I just realize that I'm such an untrustable person for some people. :(

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad! :'(

I heard from my colleague, she told me that my class rap ain't trusting me.
我信不过她。

WHATTTT?
Hmmm, okay. My first response was ‘I don't ask him to trust me also.’
But still, I do care.

Mind keeps rewinding about this, keep thinking.
Never mind, I'm fine with it.
Just do my part til the best will do.
Loves! ♥