05 November 2011

Life's unfair.

It has been awhile I'm not updating my blog.
I'm so sorry guys. :(
Gonna punish myself to sleep early tonight!
No more online at this hour. MUST!

Guess what? I've decided to give up on him. Jason.
Yes, cause we know that it's impossible to move on.
So yeah, gonna let myself wake up as early as possible.
No more dreaming and no more thinking all of this shit.
I know it would be tough for me at the beginning, but so what ?
I'm still alive, of course I can get over it.
Just the matter of time, yes it is. ;)

S.T.O.P.
T.H.E.E.N.D.

You know, life is just so unfair.
As in what ? Everything.
Sometimes we just couldn't blame and we should learn how to accept it eventhough it is just so unacceptable.
Learning in the progress. (;

Received Melissa babe's bbm this morning.
She told me about her ex love story.
I was like OMFG ?! What the hell is going on now huh ?
Guys really sucks. #nooffense

Went to club in two continuous days.
Tired shit. I'm gonna quit club sooooooooooooooooooon.
Maybe it's timing problem or whatsoever, clubbing is so bored now. -.-
Went to Milk Club on Thursday and Mist Club on Friday.
Milk Club, bad. My friend was drunk and vomit like mad. @___@
Mist Club, worse. Pack to the max and the gang of us is so ... speechless. -.-

Saturday, went to Mid Valley for Pc Expo.
Met up with FenFen darling and the bro Sheepy.
Chatted. Loves.

They told me something WOW.
My first reaction was ' ya right. ' -.-
Totally speechless on what those people did.
Acting like an actor ? Go TVB work laa stupid! -.-

I'm a liar who keep telling lies ?
Who the hell are you then ? Nah!

Really don't wanna bother any shit about all these rubbish.
Wasting my time and spirit. Funny ass. -.-

For the XXMr.D, you 're the most childish guy that I've seen before.
HAHAHA. Feel like giving you a prize weih. LOL.



Bought a speaker from Pc Expo today.
LOVE TO THE MAXXXXXXXXXX! :DDD



我明白 太放不开 你的爱
太熟悉 你的关怀 分不开
想你 算是安慰 还是悲哀
而现在 就算时针 都停摆
就算生命 像尘埃 分不开
我们 也许反而 更相信爱 ♥