17 November 2011

How to love ? ♥



See you had a lot of moments that didn't last forever.

Do you know how to love ?
Honestly, I don't know.

Well, know why am I asking this question ?
There's reason for it. :)
Gonna share some of my stories with y'all.

Goshh. It's 12.30am now. I'm sleepy. :(
AHAHA. No worries I'm a responsible blogger. ;P
Am gonna done with this post no matter how.
So, just spend few minutes to read my post alright.
Loves ya! :D ♥

Ok. Done crapping.

Guess what ? I met with my NS babes today in Taylor's.
Wow ? Such a great meet up right ?
I was like N months didn't meet up with them. :'(
Finally! I was so happy when I received the text from darling.
She asked me for lunch at WongKok. :DDD

So yeah, chatted quite a long time until we went Gong Cha for our gathering. ;)

I told her about Jason. Guess what she told me ?
It's normal. Just forget what you did and act like nothing's happen will do.
Cause a girl will never satisfy when she is in a relationship with only one guy.
LOL.
Well, what I would want to say is MOST of the girl maybe ?
No offense. You might be the minority. ;P
But I'm the majority. AHAHA. -.-
So yeah, gonna forget about Jason start from now on. :)))

Seriously, I don't know how to love.
Family, boyfie, friends, stuff and so on. :(

Lil sis is going to Japan for exchange student programme. :(
Am almost forget about it. What a failed sister I am. Fuck.
I know I'm gonna miss her for this coming one month. :(
Called her and ask her to bring me my favorite Japan stuff and snacks.
Awwww. :'(
She's in the plane now. :(((

My new-bought-flats had just spoiled. WTF ?
I just bought it 2 weeks before ! D;
Hais. I don't know how to love my stuff.

Boyfie, he's sick now. :(
Cough like hell everytime when on call with him.
I don't know what I can do. #fmlttm
I just keep asking him to drink more water.
And the weather recently, really fuck. ;(

Something happened in the class today.
I'm wondering why the lecturers like to call my name or taking me to be their example ?
I'm so uncomfortable with it. Fuck.
I kept complaining to the colleague about it.
Luckily those who are heart me, they just ask me to ignore them.
This makes me smile. :)

Thanks to the Kenzo laogong to wake me up early in the morning.
Heart him! ♥
Thanks to the Jacky brother to cheer me up with the funny video in facebook.
Heart him too! ♥
Thanks to Jesvin mami to be my listener.
Heart her three! ♥
Thanks to WengKin ah di for the superman joke. It's funny though. AHAHA.
Heart him four! ♥
Thanks to Stephanie babe to accompany to watch In Time. ;)
Heart her five! ♥

At last but least, thanks to the William Ang boyfie to stay with me when I need you.
Love you max! ♥ ♥ ♥

Am thinking to buy bird nest as boyfie's mother birthday pressie.
So sorry that I couldn't make it on that day due to study. :(
Happy Birthday auntie in advance. :)