12 November 2011

Cool.




What you think, that we think it is cool ?



This is one of the song which I placed in my playlist.
Cool right ?
I love the beats. Dom dom dom dom. :DDD

Let's have a random post at this midnight.
I've been such a long time didn't post some random thingy in my blog. :(
Awwww, miss my previous life so much.
I can't even update my blog once a day. How embarrassing. :(
Such a failed blogger. #fml

Oh ya, just viewed D's blog.
I was like *&#&*E%&*%@#%*#!^)*&#) at the moment.
Seriously, I was so angry when saw what he wrote about me. -.-
Someone who did wrong but still wrote those effing posts on the blog ?
Awful.

Well, I should have get used to it cause it means nothing to me.
What for I feel angry because of some bullshits ?
So yeah, stay strong Lau Pling Chee! ;)

Went to yamcha session with Jacky, Sheepy and Jojo just now.
I wanted to go Fun OK at first.
But so sad due to the time problem, we end up at the mamak Rest 1. -.-

Do you know where is Fun OK ?
It located at Taman Connaught. :)



I wanted to go since long time ago.
:(((


Opppps! Boyfie on call now.
Got to go! Bye. :D