01 May 2011

01052011 ♥



Hello people ! Happy Labour Day !! :)

Hmmm, I got no idea why I am so exciting. It's non of my business also. :P
Well, it's a very brand-new month. No more past, look forward. ;)
Happy New Month for everyone of you ! :D
May loves me. ♥

OhMyGoshh! I have lotsa things to blog. -.-
Let me think where I should start. Hmmmmm ~

The Royal Wedding of Prince William & Kate Middleton.
OHMYGOSHHHH! Can I faint ? *Faint* @@

Let me ask you one question.
Which girl in the world never dreamt of being a princess?
I did, and I always do. LOL ! But this will only happen in fairy tale !!
Ok, fine. -.-



They're so sweet ! :)





Their wedding was just so...so...so........GORGEOUS ! AMAZING ! LUXURY !
LOL.

And Kate Middleton is so beautiful in her wedding gown. ♥
Awwwwwww! ♥ ♥ ♥



This is so AWESOME! :D


♥ 30th April 2011 ♥



Went shopping again yesterday, with the babe girls! JyeKuen, ChingYee, EeTong, and YanHui.
Berjaya Times Square for this time.
Times Square is so bored. -.- I prefer Pavilion, more food. :P

Keep going out everyday. -.-
Money spending like using water. My mum is pissing off. :(
I'm controlling. Yes, I do control.



Can you see how crowded was the stupid Ktm ?

Can you imagine the situation ? Everyone was forcing to squeeze into the coach.
Fuck you ! Can't you all see there're no more spaces ?
I even saw a little cute boy was being squeezed until like almost drowned in the crowd. T____T How pity.

Please laa Malaysia. Improve the KTM system kays ? It's so terrible. -.-

Oh ya! We met Yaya at the Ktm platform.
Halo Yaya! Ni hao maa ? ;D



We were on the way ! :))



The girls ! :)
YanHui was the camera girl, that's why left her out. :(

Due to the stupid KTM, all of us were soooooo hungry at that time. :(
So, BRUNCH first once we reached. ;)



OneChef Restaurant.
Been there for the very first time, because I seldom go to the Lower Ground floor. :P



This is so nice! Hmmmm, maybe I was just too hungry ? Whatever. ;P

After brunch, start shopping ! :D

I wasn't bought that much due to I'm broke. Just a long dress.
I'm changing my dressing style I guess. Trying new style. Aha!



And also my new baby, a Paul Frank phone cover. ♥



Actually I love the red one, but there's not available for my phone model. D;
Fine fine fine. -.-

Met a leng zaii at Lowyat Plaza with babe jkuen.
He seriously very leng zai and cute weyyy ! xD
And the way he talked to us, is just sooooooo ADORABLE.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA. ;D

Well, not much about the stuff which I had bought.
FOOD FOOD FOOD. ♥

I'm crazy with food recently. :D



Snowflake at Sg.Wang.
I tried the Soya Series. OMGG! It's much more tastier than the one I tried before.
LOVESS Snowflake laa ! Must try. ;)

I ate a BigApple Doughnut at LowYat Plaza.
Didn't get to take picture because I can't wait to eat it. xD
It's soooooooooooo DELISH though. ♥

And know what, I don't know that there's a ChaTime branch at Times Square.
It's on LG floor! Gonna get myself a cup of ChaTime next time I go to Times Square. :D

Left Times Square about 8pm. Reached Kajang at 9 plus.
Went yamcha session with the Mathew's gang.

My phone was ran out of battery at that time! D;
I couldn't contact the boyfie and tell him where I am. :(
Thank you mifen babe lent me her phone to call him. ♥

Like what Ah Teng said, it's different from last time.
Well, I don't really care, as long as I can meet my babes.

Ah Teng! Welcome back to Malaysia again. :) I miss you.

Chatted with mifen and ahteng the most because they sat beside me. ;)

Although I was really exhausted that time, but I was happy to meet them.
We must meet up often kays ? Loves ! ♥

Teo fetched me back after yamcha. Driving manual huh ? Wow! So coooool ! xD


Reached home at 11.57pm. It's before 12.00am!
Mum, I didn't break my promise. Stop scolding me. ;(



Oh yeah! I knew something.
I’d never persevere so long for anyone , you’re the 1st and I hope it will be the last one .
Ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha!
When I saw this, I laugh like a mad.
Yes, I do care.
But, what I care is just you could say the same words to my friend. LOL. -.-
She's my friend !!!





I need silence when I'm blogging.
YOU, please shut up ! ;(