02 May 2011

The movies.



Ahahaha ! Do you know who is this lil cute boy ? He's the Home Alone boy. :)

Actually he's nothing to do with this post.
I got no idea why I post his picture also, so...forget it. -.-


Well, the main point I'm blogging here is to share some movies with you.
They're some old movies. I bought them from a DVD shop.

For your information, my mum not allowed me to go out for two days.
The reason is I've been going out everyday last week. :(
That's why, she locked me in the house for Sunday and Monday.
So, I get myself some DVDs to cure my boredom. How pity. :'(


First movie, Step Up 2: The Streets.



I seriously in love with Step Up series movies.
They're just sooooooooooooooo AWESOME ! No doubt.

The way they dance, they jump, they fight, and argue.
They fight for their right, and they know what they want to do.
The spirit makes me fall in love with them. Aha!

Well, I feel that Step Up 3D is the best! I don't know, it just my feeling. :)
The environment cause it, maybe ? LOL.


Rating: 3.8/5 for this movie.
Thumbs up for street dancers ! ♥

I'm not a dancer, but I love to watch people dance.


Second movie: Ex 前度



It's a Hong Kong movie. Well, first of all, it's an adult movie.
So, hmmmm yeah! LOL. -.- Ahahaha!



Over all, it's nice. Even though the story line is quite...confusing.
But I can understand it until the end. ;)



I really love some of the dialogues in this movie.

最喜欢的那个,不一定是身边那个。

献给恋爱超过两次的人;献给爱过的人。

爱情这东西,从来都是只选对的,不选贵的。

分久必合、合久必分貌似在80后、90后的生活里也是早已习惯的事情,但是恋爱一旦成了家常便饭,这就不能再称之为恋爱,或许我们可以美其名曰练爱。

So true, right? :)



I did some googling about this movie.
Know what ? The rating is quite high for this movie, but most of the comments are so criticizing. :(



阿娇饰演的女主人公完全可以用厚脸皮、性爱玩偶来形容,她的很多所行所为都是超出常人逻辑,
例假疼得要住医院,动不动就摔东西,话不到三句半就能扯到分手上去,
对于男友颐指气使,轻易和别人上床,有点小毛病就大发脾气,
这比典型的富家千金还典型,在现实生活中应该是少之又少。
再次,一个女人怎么可能会轻易和N多个男人暧昧,甚至上床。
这个连做人的基本原则都不具备。我们还凭什么为她的失恋而有感触。
总体来说,这简直就是香港年轻的上层人士们进行的一场自我意淫的游戏。

What ?! -.-
Gillian Chung is so beautiful in this movie. I love her ! ♥

Rating: 4.2/5 for this movie.


Third movie: Titanic II.



This movie hor...hmmmm...so BORED. -.-

The story line of it is so weird.
Titanic is much more better than the part 2, seriously!

Nothing much to say about as all of you know about what's the Titanic about right ?
The only difference between them is part 2 is the Tsunami.
Ice bergs melt and caused the Tsunami and ruined the ship. :'(

Well, I have no idea why they don't want to double check all the safety equipments before navigate. -.-

Rating: 2.5/5 for this movie.



Mcdonald while Titanic. How awesome! :)

***



In love with Starbucks Coffee.

Know what ? I could get 4 cups of coffee with the paid of 2 cups.
Cool right? Ahahaha!

I like the classic doughnut. ♥ ♥ ♥