14 May 2011

Last.



Rihanna ROCKSS! ♥

Don't know what happened to blogger.com yesterday.
I can't sign in at all! -___________-

Actually planned to update yesterday, but the website problem stopped me. :(
And you know, I'm so busy with my recent life. Packing packing and packing. No time at all.
OhNO? Should be Packing, hanging out and watching movies. ;P

Well, today is the last day I'm staying in Kajang. Am leaving Kajang on tomorrow, early in the morning. 9.30am. Leaving home at 8.30am.
You guys must miss me kays? M-U-S-T. ;P

Some of the babes wanna to come to send me at the bus stop on tomorrow. ♥
Awww, hope that I won't tear on tomorrow. :(
I swear not to tear, because someone gonna laugh at me if I cry. NO WAY Lau Pling Chee! ;D

Alright, as I wish, I get to watch all the movies before I leave. Hell yeah !!!
By the way, not all, it's just most. Well, I'm a easy-satisfied person, so AHA!
Let's see what I've watched. ;)



Insidious.
From the director of Paranormal Activity and SAW.
Wow? Sounds interesting right? :D

According to GSC official website, this movie will be release in Malaysia on 19 May 2011.

WHATTT? This is a PG-13 movie? -.-
Oh well, personal advice for those who scare to watch horror movie, please bring along a pillow or blanket or jacket or whatever into the cinema to cover your eyes while watching. xD

I watched this illegally, because I got no choice. T________T
People, don't learn! Please support original!
If I can, I will choose to watch this Insidious in the cinema, the feeling will be so much different. Really.
Lesson: Concentrate while watching a horror movie.

Know why, I was on call with the boyfie while watching this. That's why I feel not that horror. I mean, not horror enough. :(

The storyline is quite similar with Paranormal Activity.
Eerie events steadily escalate into supernatural attacks, until one day their oldest son slips into a mysterious coma. Then they have to find out what's happening.
Something like that laa! ;P

Rating: 3/5 for this movie.
It might be higher rating if you like horror movie and watch it in the cinema.





Punished. 報應。

A Hong Kong-18-movie.
You know, I was attracted by its movie poster on the day I watched Fast 5.
The cinema of Times Square display this poster and I saw it. After that day, I wanna watch it so muchie. ;)

Oh well, this movie is quite disappointing. If you ask me if it is nice, I will say NO.
The story is quite confuse and I don't like the way of they talking. -.-

Nothing much interesting, just :O when I saw Richie Jen being so cruel.
P/s: :O is a symbol of emotion, it means the mouth is in the shape of O.

Rating: 2.5/5.




Priest.

OHMYMAMAMIA ! It's Priest !
Like finally, it released. Damn, I've been waiting for so long shit!
Since the first watch of the trailer of it, I'm sure I will watch it. Hiak hiak! :D

I wonder why it would be a PG-13 movie. Scary though. :S
I've been scared for 23165643998789724465462532 infinity times! Deng. ;(

Overall, the movie is nice, but just...less than what I've expected. -.-
Lil disappointing actually. :S But stil, worth. At least, I really get shocked. LOL.

Rating: 3.8/5 for this movie.


Oh yeah! Movie mission done. ;)



Went out everyday in this week. Damn, my mum seriously pissed like ohmygodd!
She cried in front of me! -_____________-
I wonder what's happening at that time. *Question marks appear.*
Oh, whatever. @___@

11052011 ♥

Went Beach Cafe with the seniors. It's a last minute decision.
And know what, unbelievable that most of them ON at the last minute. Weeee ♥
Heart them sooooooo muchie.

Was talk and chit chatted like there's no tomorrow again. ;)
I really love that moment. Won't get bored.
And the most important thing is, the feeling of backing-home will not appear when I was spending time with them. :D
It's different story when I was with the other gang. Tamade. ;(

Was so guai luii. Reached home at 11.30pm. :)
Jojo over night at my house. The very first timeee. ♥
Talked talked talked and talked nonstop until I felt sleepy. ;P

12052011 ♥

I hate this Thursday. ;( Mum asked me to be driver for the whole dayyy! D;
Fetched brother in and out from the very morning until 9.00pm. FML.

Mum wasn't at home, she went to Johor because of my uncle's sickness.

Gao dim my meal by myself. The breakfast, Pan mee. The lunch, Mcflurry Oreo. ;P
I was rush back to home for dinner, out of my thought, there's NO any food left !!!
Damn it. Damn it. Damn it !!! ;(
Luckily I was clever enough, I da bao Mcdonald before I back home. If not, instant noodles as dinner again. Tamade.
A small porridge and 6 pieces of Chicken Mcnuggets. -_________-
I wasn't full enough, that's why, have to go for 'dinner' again.

Am I wrong? I just go out for dinner since she didn't prepare any food for me! -.-

I ffk the Kenzo and went for dinner with the boyfie. D;
I'm so sorry Kenzo. You didn't comfirm with me earlier !!! You said 50% ON only.
So yeah, it's not I ffk you. Ahahaha! ;P

Ffk = Fong fei kei. It means stand somebody up. ;P

Papparich it was. The very first time, I saw the girl.
She was different from what I thought, really.
Well, I do care. But it's just nothing much I can do. So, SMILEEE! :)

Reached home at 1.40am. Wasn't that late, but my mum already #^$@#@##%^$&^ like mamamia.
-.-


13052011 ♥

Last minute desicion again. Hang out with the schoolmates.

LOL! I feel like I'm so important wey! I know I'm narcissism. Lalalalala. ;D
They want to watch The Detective 2 but I want to watch Priest, so Priest at the end. ;P

Planned to go yamcha at the night with my babe fenfen and babe Jojo.
I thought only we three at the beginning, at the end, joined the Mathew's gang.

The third time, the feeling of backing home is so strong. Fuck it!
I wanted to back home so badly at that timeeeeeeeeeeee! T.T
I don't know, I just wanted to back home. The feeling is just so helpless. Damn. ;(

I miss my boyfie to the MAX and dropped tears like uncontrollable.
Oh well, secretly for sure. I won't let YOU have the chance to say that I'm trying to seek for attention in the public again.
FUCK OFF !
Sorry bii, I wasn't mean to shout at you. I'm so sorry.
My mood just DOWN to the hell. FML. ;(((


Went Ampang Look Out Point about 10pm. WHATT? I don't want to back home late!
OMFGG! I went out from the house at 8pm and yet, start go to yamcha at 10pm.
Good job! Well done huh. :)

I shouldn't join I guess. Yeah, I think so.
I ffk my schoolmates to join them. You're so clever Lau Pling Chee.
No more next time. No more ffk please ! I'm begging. :'(

Wasn't in mood all the way. So sick. Tamade.
I wonder why, where is the strong and optimistic Lau Pling Chee go? FUCK !
I did try to smile and laugh, but yeah, fake.
I'm not a faker! I'm just try to be happy!

I saw the Cupipi. Damn. I hate it! I JUST HATE IT.
Oh well, all the emo-ness stop here kays? Everything will be okay. :)

Went to find the boyfie after I get my car. I miss him. :'(
Even though just a little while, but it's enough. :D
He is the special one, seriously. ♥

I wonder why the time moves faster when I'm with the boyfie,
but opposite, the time moves so slow when I'm in bad mood. Bloody hell! ;(







It's the time.
After 5 months of rotting at home and surrounded by boredom, this is the time!
Tomorrow will be the brand new day!
Wish me luck and have fun kays? ;)))


Will not blog when I'm in NS. Please readers, don't forget me kays?
Gonna update my blog when I back. Stay tunes !
National Service life, here I come.

LAU PLING CHEE loves you always!
XOXO. ♥



_MusicOfTheDay_