08 May 2011

Happy Mother's Day! ♥



Happy Mother's Day!
Wish all the mama-s in the world be happy and stay healthy! :))


Specially to my mum.

Dear mum,
I know I'm so naughty. I know I always make you feel worry.
I know I don't really listen to you sometimes. I know you feel sad everytime when you scold me.
I know you're just worrying about me.

I'm so sorry for making you to worry.
But I'm just trying to know more things.
I really not willing to spend my time all the time in the house as this is the best time of mine to know more things and learn more.
Hope that you can understand me. :(

I will take care of myself because I won't let you to worry about me.
I know you're the one who feel SAD and UNHAPPY if I get into any troubles or accident. :'(
Because you are my mum!
Anyway, Iloveyou mummy! ♥ ♥ ♥




Oh well, I know I should sleep right now. Hmmmm?
And guess what? I watched Fast 5!!! OMGG! It's Fast and furious 5 man! LOL.
I know I'm over exciting but who cares ? I don't careeee! xD

It's already 4.43am now! Yeah, GOOD MORNING everyone! LOL.
Gonna blog the details of my Sunday on tomorrow.
So guys, stay tunes kays?


LOVES! XOXO.
PlingChee. ♥