07 May 2011

The Saturday!



Blogging, blogging, blogging. :)
As a responsible blogger, we should update our blog often.
Don't let spider come over and make spider web! ;P

Multi-tasking, multi-tasking. I'm sooooo busy! xD
Facebook, twitter, blogger, Hitz.Fm playing, Bbm-ing, Googling. :D

Look at the clock, OH! It's 2.01am now. Yeah, it's AM.
I've no idea why I don't feel sleepy at this moment.
Hmmm, whatever. :)

Yeah, it's Saturday today! Uhmm, is yesterday actually. :P
As I told before, it should gonna be a SUPER BOREDDDD day.
In fact, I had fun and enjoyed my Satuday very muchie. :D

Actually planned to go and buy some BigApple Doughnuts for my lil sieter because she has been craving for such a looooooooong time. Since last week.
I want to buy for her due to her birthday was on Friday and I wanted to eat too! xD
That's the main point actually. ;P
Told my elder sister about the plan and she agreed. So, ON!

Woke up at 12pm and I can feel that something goes wrong at that time.
Well, I asked my elder sister about why didn't she wake me up earlier to go and buy the doughnuts. She just replied, not going liao luu.

HUH?!! What's happening now huh?
So, OBVIOUSLY my plan is totally phaileddddd due to my jiejie told my meimei about our plan. And my meimei doesn't want to eat BigApple! So, that's it.
Fine! -________________________-

As usual, went to Seremban to fetch the lil sister.
I was the one who driving for today, and know what, I used 20min to reach Seremban. LOL. -.-
I was just so pissed off for the PHAIED PLAN. Tamade.
I don't want to plan anything anymore! ISHHHHH. ;(

They were just like not concerning. Meaningless laa den. Fuck!
FINE.

Reached home about 3pm. Well, dated HuiShing at 5pm. So it's still early.
Nothing to do? Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! :)

Woke up at 4.50pm and drove to fetch her at Kajang town.
She wanted me to teach her about her schoolworks because of her exam is just around the corner.
But end up, we just keep talking, talking, talking and talking.
Ahahahhahahahahahahahaha! We just have infinity of topics to chat about.
GOSSIP GIRLS WE ARE. ;)

She's so tall. Hmmm? Maybe just that I'm short. Ahaha! Whatever. ;P

She told me sooooooo many things that I don't know. Then I was like...OMG!!! LOL.
It's just like how come will be like this huh?
So many things can happen without knowing at the same time.
The feeling is HORRIBLE. So sick of those people. LOL.
Well, be simple, be myself. That's enough. ;)

We went Papparich at first because it's near. ;P
She did some revision there, but just A LIL MOMENT. Aha! Not more than 10min I think. xD
After that, she said she wanted to go to eat some Japanese food at Sg.Long.
So, we went there! ;) Teriyaki Chicken Fried Rice, SATISFIED! :D

After that, we went Balakong Jusco for some a short walk. We just don't want to back home so early! ;P
She bought a pair of high heels! SOOOOO pretty! OMGG! Makes me feel like buying one too. xD
I just bought a cup of Gelato Fruity mango ice-cream. ;)

Having fun when gossip with her! Ahahaha!
Reached home at 10.++pm today! How good girl am I. ;P

***



Finally, they married!
Awwwww, so sweet! ♥




Sleep early. Goodnights! ;)


Loves,
PlingChee. ♥