11 May 2011

Randomlicious.



A very random day with a few of random outings. LOL.

Want to go Papparich now?
OK!

My first thought was, are you joking? It's because the Si EeTong supposed to be at Setapak. LOL. Oh, she is back! :D

Went to Papparich for the first round.
Chit chatted like what we always do and laugh like mad.
It's fun! Although I saw the people who sitting at the table behind us were looking at us randomly. LOL. Nobody cares. ;P

The boyfie and one of his friends joined us. Again, chatted like there's no tomorrow. LOL.

The second round was Sg.Long night market. Nothing much to buy, just a cup of bubble tea.
And the boyfie bought 3 pirate DVDs. I took 2 of them because I want to watch them before I leave. ;P

Will blog about them after I watch. ;)

The third round was 21st Century Cafe.
Oh NOOOO, super bored. The drinks there was like... -.-
Now I know why I feel bored, because there's no any RED BEAN drinks! -_____________-
Oh well, Beach Cafe is better. LOL.

The forth round, Ceria box karaoke. LOL.
I like girls' sing k session more. Don't know why. ;P
My girls, when want to go to sing k ? We should go!

The last round, Rest 1 Mamak. Teh O Ice it was.
Met some schoolmates there. Awww! Long time no see! ♥
OMGG! I got sore throat. D;







A horror movie, 100 feet is done buffering!
Gonna watch it now. Chiaoooo*