09 May 2011

GFFFR.

Hey people! Movie post for today. :)
Like what I always say, I'm a movie-maniac! Always and forever? Maybe. ;P

So, GFFFR it is.
GFFFR stands for Growth, Fast and Furious Five and The Resident.
Please forgive me, I really out of idea on what I should put as my blog title today. xD

Tadaaaaaaaaaa. Watched this on Saturday midnight. Aha!



Growth.


This is a 2010-year-movie. Very disgusting! YAKKKS!
Uhmmm, this doesn't release in Malaysia last year, so yeah, I watched it illegally. ;P

Do you know why I know about this movie? Ahahaha! A very funny why. LOL.
I remember that was the yamcha night with the seniors.
Then don't know why I suddenly said about some yellow stuffy about worms. *OPPPPPPSSS!*
After that CheePhin said, you thought the Growth meh?!!! Geli lah you! LMAO.
Then I asked him, what is the Growth? He said it is a movie.
That's why, I searched for this movie and watched it.
Oh well, it's really disgusting! -_______________-

You know, worms are really nausea and you would have nightmare after watch it. OMFGG! D;



I hate worms !!! By the way, the worm which in the picha looks cute. ;P

I watched it in the midnight due to I really sooooooooooo bored.
And there was no people to chat with at that time. LOL.
So yeah, movie is the best thing to do! ;)

Overall, the movie not that nice and those wormies are really...*VOMITTT!*
I dislike the story line of it and I not really understand the story. LOL.
So, rated 2.2/5 for this movie. ;P

By the way, I did shout out loud when I get shocked in the midnight.
Thanks to the WORMS!!! ;(

Sunday midnight. 09052011.

Actually, I planned not to go out until the weekend is ended. Since it was Mother's Day and I don't want my mum get angry. LOL. But yeah, I went out at last. ;P
No choice! I wanted to watch this for such a fucking loooooooooong time! D;
Everyone has watched it you know. I'm too slow. Damn. -.-

And you know, I have to grab all the opportunities whenever I can go to the cinema within this week! Seriously I have to! D;
So, tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :D

Fast and furious five aka Fast 5.



Fast 5

Finally, I get to watch this with the boyfie! Hell yeah man! ♥
As he promised, he'll bring me along when he goes for this movie with his friends. ;)
Awwww, Iloveyou! ♥

It's a random decision actually. And I can't believe that I really went out for a midnight movie without lying to my mum. And guess what, she didn't gimme even a SMS, and I reached home at 4.10am.
My phone was really silent last night. LOL.
Is it a good or a bad sign huh? I've no idea. :/
Aiyaaaaaaaa! Don't care, as long as I got to watch Fast 5! :D

I had checked for the nearest cinema before went out, and yeah common sense , it's so FULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ! D;
Even MidValley and Alamanda was also fully booked. -.-

At the end, Times Square GSC it was. The very first time to watch midnight movie over there.
The feeling was FUCKING MARVELOUS you know why? All the clothing shops were closed! And there was nobody and so silent. Ahahahaha! Likey ♥
Gotta went there for midnight movie more often, perhaps alone? I guess it will be really great! :D

Had a supper at Oldtown White Coffee before the movie started.
Drank coffee. OHNOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It was totally a mistake. D;

I feel that those movie-ticket-checkers are so strict in the midnight.
Hmmm, maybe they always do but just that I'm the only one who doesn't realize? Whatever. ;P
I'm still an underage teen. :( So that I have to be clever to go into the cinema! OMGG!
And know what, I'm the only girl and the only one who is still underage.
-_________________-
But luckily! I didn't phail to get into the hall.
HOU CHOIIII! :D If not I become toh shoi ga ady. D;
But hor, our gang was stopped by those movie-ticket-checkers. I wonder why. -.-
They really don't look like underage lo! *OPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSS! ;P*

Well, the movie seriously super duper upper extremely very AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Love the story line, the way they drift, the way they drive, the way they talk, the way they joke, the setting, the cars and the actors and actresses!
Everything was just freakishly PERFECT ! :D
If I have the chance, I will watch it again, without reason. :)



Who is she? YESS! Mia Toretto. Jordana Brewster she is. ♥
She's soooooooooooo pretty! Ain't lying. :)
Love her laa! LOL.

Another HOTT chick, Gisele Harabo.



Gal Gadot she is. ♥
OMGGG! Can I have her driving skill? So yengggggggggggg! :D

Overall, I rated 4.8/5 for this movie. :)))
Whosoever haven't watch it, MUST watch !




The Resident.


Just watched this an hour ago. LOL.
I wonder why, there're so many insane people in the world nowadays. -.-
You will know what I am talking about if you have watched The Roommate and Scream 4.

All the people are so crazy and insane! -_________________-
Mental problems kill. This is why we have so many thriller movies recently, isn't it? LOL.

The story is quite stimulate and I was so excited when I was watching it just now.
Was chatted with ShiSung while I was watching. Am keep telling him what's going on and put so many '!!!' in our conversation. xD

Well, it was quite nice! Did this movie on the screen last few months? Hmmmm, no idea. :/

Rated 3.5/5 for this movie. ;)




Nice song! ♥



Boyfie. ♥





The Monday. 09052011.

Woke up at 12am because MeiYi's call. LOL.
I slept at 7am you know?! OMG! I slept for 5 hours only! Coffee's fault! Ahaha!

Joined the class reunion today. It's quite fun and everyone was still so friendly although we have quite a loooooong time didn't meet with each other. :D
They will always concern about me, and ask me about how's life going on.
I will always tell them about my life because they are good listeners! Really.
Open-minded classmates I have. :D Heart them!

Hang out with the boyfie after my reunion session. Went to eat 'burnt' fish (xiu yu) and idle at his friend's shop for quite a long time. :)

I'm not bored, really. As long as the boyfie is with me. ♥
He is the concern one, seriously. :)

Sometimes, I also feel embarrassed for keep joining the boyfie's gang.
Do you know why? Because I'm the only girl. :(
Yeah, most of the topics they chat about are not suitable for girls.
What I mean is, I will just feel that they can't really chat like they always do.
I feel that I very zoh deng. :(
Maybe I was just thinking too much or whatever. LOL.
Oh I know! I watched too much movies. xD




Goodnights people! It's already 2.16am now. :O



Loves,
PlingChee.