06 May 2011

Boredom kills.


I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BORED!

Protest boredom. Come on, please kill me!
No more hanging out, no more yamcha, no more shopping, no more movies for this week.
OHMYGOSHH! FUCK MY LIFE! T_________T

Oh well, it's just the first day. But know what, I'm seriously wanna die now. TAMADE.
Of course, I'm not going to suicide. -.- Just say for fun. Lalala. ;P

I just wish the time can move faster, faster and faster. Please, I'm begging. D;

Well, I'm going out again next week. I don't care.
Nobody can stop me! Included you, MUM.
I've been staying at home for this fucking super duper upper BORED weekend, as you wish! ;(
Don't ah ji ah cho somemore for the coming week!
I'm the one who pissing off for this time.

YOU KNOW THAT I'M GOING TO THE STUPID NATIONAL SERVICE NEXT SUNDAY!
Why don't you let me hang out like mad before I go ?!!!
I really don't know what's in your mind.

Alright, I know you're worrying me.
But why are you asking me to go to DIE ?!
I'm useless ? I'm so naughty ? I don't listen to you ?
Wow ? Now I only know that I'm such a GOOD girl to you. T____T

Do you know how much I love you ?
Do you know how much I care you ?
Do you know how I feel when you start to scold me ?
Your 1 word, is enough to influence me.
When you ask me to stay, I stay.
When you ask me to back before 12am, I do !
Ahahaha! I'm not listen to you huh ? WOW!

Okayy, this is not the first time we quarrel like the sky is falling down. I'm already sick of it.
I'm silent because I'm tired to talk to a person who doesn't understand what I am trying to say. So, just forget it.
I do respect you, mum.

I hang out, not to do those illegal things.
I just want to gather with my friends, spend my time with them and also my boyfie.
Am I wrong ?
I seriously need my social range, I don't want to be a HIKIKOMORI. ;P

Oh! Stop saying those sad cases. Sien dutt. :P
Am sooo hungry now. -.- What to eat as supper later huh?
I'm so into food recently. Ahahaha! Keep eating nonstop. Likey ♥




Planned to give my lil sista a suprise on tomorrow.
She's officially a 15-year-old girl now!
Happy Birthday sis. ;)

Reserved a table at Dragon-I Restaurant this Sunday for Mother's day celebration.
You know, it's my idea!
講我唔孝顺?!好hurt啊!T____T