01 August 2012

August ♥



YOU. ME. US.
 #hurtsobad

Hi people. Hi August. So, a brand new month is started.
SAY ALOHA TO ALL THE AUGUST BABIESSS! ♥
I'm one of 'em. Heheheheee! :D

Behaved like a zombie these few days.
Mood totally affected and I even lost my appetite until I only ate a box of instant fried mihun until my day ended. -.-
Sorry tummy, I broke my promises again. :'(

Lau Pling Chee, never improved herself. Such a failed bitch who always cry nonstop cuz of a man.
Refused to know everything about him, I ignored. Again, failed.
He found me back last night, with normal convo, but I feel that he actually cares.
I wanted to ignore him like he did, but I couldn't. :'(

Today, we had a convo again. I asked again cuz I'm confused.
Why would we break up?
He refused to answer, just threw me a short sentence, "hard question" !
Hahahaa. Why am I still putting hope on a guy who doesn't dare to face everything?
Even just me, he hides.

I'm sorry I don't want to start my first post in August with all these emo mood. :/
Don't worry, be happy! That's what my friends tell me always. :')
Glad to have them to support me. ♥


HAPPY AUGUST