13 August 2012

wOter.



Everyone needs wOter.

Halo peepo, this post is actually all about my Sales & Marketing assignment. 
I wanted to have a record on what I've done for it, as part of memories. Lol.
So yeah, you guys can just skip it, I don't mind. :P
But only for this post ya! Lol.

A very very tough assignment has been given by our Sales & Marketing lecturer.
All of us were thinking what to use as the product of our company, it took like 3 weeks of us to get approval from le lecturer. :(
At last, we decided to do wOter.

We have 4 people in a group, while others have about 5 to 6. -.-
Ching, Xuan, Me, and Asel.
Anyway it doesn't matter, let's talk about our wOter! :)

Ching came out with an idea under my inspiring on what people need the most, WATER.
And I came out with the brand name by using wOter instead of original word - water.
So yeah, wOter Sdn. Bhd. is produced.

WOter logo is pretty cute, like the designer ME! Ahahahahaha.
Thank god my groupmates like it, and we decided to use it. :D

Create the bottle label by using the label is effing tiring.
Include all the mineral contents, manufacture address, volume of wOter for different types of bottle into the label already spent half of my day. :(
Drove all the way to Kajang town to get the small paper cups for wOter testing purpose during presentation.
And you know what, I jammed there for hours. -____-
I spent my Saturday with all these shits which completely ruined my mood. Dafuq.

Well, my effort paid off! I found small paper cups in Tesco Kajang at the end.
The feeling is like mission completed. Thanks le sister for accompany me. :)

We actually planned to do our powerpoint slides on Monday during after class.
Who knows our presentation is actually on MONDAY and freak all of us outta ass. ;(
Rushed back to Subang area to meet up with my groupmates and complete it until late night yesterday.
Fml.
And because of this I missed the dinner with him. Wrong timing always huh? -.-

Ching, Xuan and me were doing the written report and powerpoint slides where Asel doesn't help anything. 
I do really angry about her but no choice, she was in our group! Urgh.
Whatever. ;(

Super nervous today. Do you understand the feelings when all the classmates are wearing full formal attire included blazer and tied hair?
It's like walking into court, all become lawyer. Haha.
The only moment when we all are united. :DDD

Last min decision to open a Facebook page for wOter and keep on sharing and asking people to like is fun.
All of us were like playing share, once it increased we felt happy and excited. LOL.
Thank you all my friends for helping me to like the page, and lecturer even laugh at us by looking on the profile pictures that we had. Ahaha.

The scariest presentation in Term 4, hard work must paid off!
THANK GOD IT PASSED. :')

Coming Thursday, another presentation to go.
Mid-term week is tiring. Good luck Pling Chee!


_Music of the day_