07 August 2012

Words.



New love.
The lyrics show what I'm feeling right now. :'(


So many questions But I'm talking to myself
I know that you can't hear me any more Not anymore
So much to tell you And most of all goodbye
But I know that you can't hear me any more

Can't stop to think back how it started, it feels like just happened yesterday.
He called cuz of worried, missed and we chatted like no one else in the world.
All these changed, not anymore.

Wanted to tell him what and how I feel, but I chose to keep in heart at the end.
I rather to tell others but not you, he said.
How hurtful it is to hear this from the one you loved.
Still, I don't know what's wrong between us. :'(

Got consultations from few of le friends.
Mr.J scolded me like an ass, but I do feel that his words do wake me up?
Thanks for the hugs, it's warm.
Mr.Leong tried so hard to cheer me up, I know he did his best.
I'm sorry for releasing my emotional on you, sorry.
Mifen, the one who most effective on cheering me up. Thank you.
Will keep your words and listen to it.
And others, love y'all.

Couldn't count how many time I told myself to let go, this time, it's a must-do.
Mid-term coming soon, time for study and leave the past.
Screw the assignments and tests!

Cava bien, merci. ♥