01 October 2013

01102013

Oh well, it's still 1st of October now in UK time while m'sia is 2nd of October already.
The main reason I wanted to post this is to share with you guys few movies I've been watching recently.
Apparently not from the cinema cuz it's so expensive to watch here and the most I got is £5 for student price which is about RM20.00 lah.
2-student-priced-ticket I can watch gold class in m'sia liao! D;

Okay, back to the point. Recently I've fallen in love with the kind of 情感电影 which I used to hate when I was young. Lolololll. 
Not that I'm old now I won't admit it blah blah blah, but I guess I'm just being more mature thinking than I used to be cuz you know, things happen for a reason. Haha. 
Behaving emotional easily, Idk why but I just did. -.-

It's getting lesser to keep in touch with him these days. 
I can't get him most of the time, I don't know where he goes, what he does, I just don't know.
He used to update me, or at least let me know what he is doing or I'll be so worried and helpless at the same time, but he didn't do so for days already.
Yes, starting to feel helpless much especially I'm in so far away from him, almost half of the earth distance away. Helpless is all I can say, seriously.

It's important to check on my phone early in the morning cuz we promised to each other that to greet 'good morning' daily after wake up.
But I seemed not getting his texts these days and frustration hits me right away hardly.
I am not sure if I am the only one who feels that it is so important to keep in touch with the love one in this kind of LDR situation due to several reasons.
Different time zone is the main one. 
When I wake up, he most probably having lunch?
When he almost sleeps, I will be having dinner?
I just feel that our communication time is so less to appreciate every single second, but he doesn't seem think this way.

Even a not-so-closed friend told me that she feels that my frustration, and it affects people.
She used to read my posts and tweets about my boyfie cuz she thinks that we are the perfect two who had gone through so much yet strong bond had been built between both, but recently she said that I don't talk about him much anymore, no more 'baby' can be seen from me.
Feeling sad, very the sad you know. :'(
以前会很兴致勃勃地说good morning baby, good night baby,现在都只说了good night句号。

AHHHHHHHHHHHH. Bullshitted too much! Movies!!!
Watching these movies to cure my emotional, it helps. 

Firstly I've watched a very popular one - 被偷走的那五年


So far this is the most touching one compare to the other three.
SO RECOMMENDED! 
Please watch it if you want to catch up to the trend. Lol.
It is so hitsssss at the moment. Hahaa.

I teared so much at the last few scenes. It was so cruel to let go of the love one when you got no choice.
T________________________T

Due to the main actress, youtube brought me to another movie which she played a main role as well - 失恋33天


It is a movie about the days after she got dumped by her boyfriend.
I love the main actor in this movie, 王小贱。He so cuteeee! :D

Lesson: Let go of the bad, and the good will comes to you.

This 白百何, I don't know why her movies are all this sad love stories. Lol.
So here is the third one, 分手合约
With 彭于晏!♥♥♥


The story line is quite similar with 被偷走的那五年.
Teared as well, their language can kill people seriously. So well said! :'((((

And this, the one I've just watched half an hour ago. Hahaaa.
分手说爱你


Not 白百何 liao. Loll.
Fiona Sit is soooooo cute! :D

Got interested in this movie because of the comments in youtube. Lol.
Worth watching anyway.

Not 失恋 then 分手。So saddd. :'(