08 October 2013

08102013



Always have heart to heart talk sessions with Baby T whenever we are on our own.
We share our thoughts and problems to each other every time. In fact, we're just too kehpo lah. :P
I can completely relate my situation with the phrase 你看我好,我看你好。Lololol.
If you know what I mean.

She always says that my relationship with baby is what she always been wanted badly cuz whenever I story her about things happen between me and baby she will definitely like, 'yorrr, so goooood. xxx won't do that to me.'
Her boyfriend is currently studying in UK as well that she doesn't need to suffer LDR, inversely I have to. :'(
That's why I said 你看我好,我看你好。Hahaaa!

Reading back old texts in facebook inbox, old blogs, whatsapp earlier messages, and I realized that I been through so much up and down since form 2.
Feeling a lil bit shocked that I actually behaved that way when I was young. You'll never want to know what I have done wtf. -.-

Chatted with fen fen about D yesterday. 
Seriously miss her too much, we have the same thought towards the same person. 
Back in the year when I broke up with D, fen fen was the one who be in the middle to try so hard to settle for us. She even teared so hard and kept apologized to me that she failed in believe him.

Read D's blog post about I am a bitch and whatsoever shits.
The 'wtf' feeling is still strong even though years had passed. I stalked his gf's blog as well, the girl who keeps mention to public not to judge her if we don't know her stories.
I wonder, what stories you will have? What a bitch. -.-

Thank god I have a boyfie who treats me so well now even we are in LDR.
Baby T asked me, if boyfie comes to UK without letting me know for a surprise, what would I do?
I accidentally said, I will marry him after 2 years I don't care.
She burst laugh in the shopping mall until everyone looked at us. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Cuz boyfie ain't good in giving surprise and planning for something so yeah. -.-
WTF.