05 October 2013

Keep on going.

Hi, it has been a week. Another week has past in Birmingham, nothing special happened.
As usual, shop for groceries, skype with the boy and parents and go to school for the 1st week of official lectures. #bored

UK's education system is totally different with m'sia, it's totally different I can say.
What I used to have in m'sia was time ain't enough to spend, pack of classes, tons of assignments and etc,
but in UK, they are relaxing type. 
I have only 3 modules to study in this semester, and only 3 hours the most of each day of class. And, I get two days off in every week which are Wednesday and Friday that I have no class at all. :O
Well, it is bored for me cuz I have no entertainment here. -.-
I don't club (ahem!), gamble, no I don't. Sing k is too expensive to me, probably £25 each person = approx. Rm100. -.- Movie is expensive as well. -____________-

I have so much time to spend in the room with my lappy and my bed. :D
Definitely not gonna waste this opportunity to make myself get slimmer! Ahahahahahaha!
Yes, I start to work out in my room. :O
Hopefully you won't find it weird but I think that it is great to have some thing to do rather than just drama right? :/

I just started my work out day 1 today. Had captured the 'before' pic. Ahahaha! Most people did this right...
Will post it up once I see myself change. :PPP
I hope it won't take me too long lah. Seriously need to have flat tummy and slim legs if not I'm going to die. -.-
要嘛瘦要嘛死。 
Set this as my 名言 so that I could success to be slimmmmmm.

There was a girl told me something which I didn't realize until she told me about it.
She said, 'You aren't fat actually. It's just that the girls around you are too slim that shows that you're chubbier than them.'
I was like, OMGGGG. Yes, my girls are just too slim I don't know whyyy. D;