10 September 2013

Off-

Words can't describe my feelings right now.
The day has finally came, the day which I don't wish to face it real.
I'm leaving tomorrow, to UK.

This decision doesn't come easy, honestly. It takes alot of courages, hardworks, and patience to be done.
And what I am talking about it's just a starting, haven't mentioned about the hard time that I will be facing in UK yet, and all the stress of school works and stuffs like that. It's not gonna be easy.
Somehow, I don't understand why I would have this decision, but I chose it.


This big baby missed his flight back home yesterday. I think I have some responsibilities on it cuz I wanted to eat Sushi Zanmai so badly before his flight la. Ended up late... :(
So I gave him a shelter at my house for one night. It's the first time that I keep my boyfriend to stay overnight at my house wtf. :O

Never know that being apart can be this hurt until the moment when I sent baby off in the airport.
Used to see this kind of scenes in dramas but when it comes to reality, trust me it hurts shit.
Tears became so heavy in seconds, and I don't wish to say goodbye until I forced to say it.
I always don't believe in long distance relationship, honestly I don't cuz I failed once and that wasn't a real long distance I guess? So yeah.
I don't know how baby does it, but I have a strong feeling that baby and I gonna make it through, our bond is strong. :'))) ♥ ‏
What we've been through isn't easy, that's the reason why what will separate us will not be easy as well.
I believe at this, fully.


Next comes to family. My family gave me the biggest support when I told them about my decision and dream has finally came true.
I wouldn't deny that I dream most of the time that I could study abroad since I was young, and now, it's turns up real!
Of course, without my family all these are not gonna happen. I love my family, so much, so much. ♥ 
My mom is the one who super gan jeong for me and keeps give me lotsa medicine and stuffs to make sure that I will stay well in UK.
Mom, I promise that I will pay back to you one day, I promise.


Friends, I really thank you each and every single of you who tried so hard to meet me up before my flight.
And I also feel sorry that I can't get to meet some of you due to several reasons that I've mentioned repeatedly. I'm so sorry.
I will be back after one year, will definitely see y'all that time kay!
Sincerely appreciate everything from all of you. It's just too much of loves. Xoxo. ♥ 

Lastly, keep in touch with me via skype kay! I love talking with you all. Haha.
And if you want anything from UK, just let me know. Will try my best to get for you. :D





Lots of loves,
PlingChee