18 September 2013

18092013


#badhairwtf

Finally it's a week since I left home, still feeling heavy hearted. :'(
Weather here is a killing weapon, tooooooo cold for me. Plus raining...omg.
Not much pics I take due to the weather, I don't even want to stay outdoor for longer or else I'll die. D;
Everything become so dry, my skin, my hair, my lips...have to apply extra extra layers of lotion daily.

Frankly Birmingham is a super relaxing city compare to Kajang of course.
What we do is just walk walk walk and buy whatever stuffs we need.
There's just a street where we go everyday and also a shopping mall named Bullring, and that's it. -.-
Not much familiar brands can be found here, what I saw so far are Top shop, H&M and Zara.
We haven't learned how to take bus and train here, if not...now I will be in Scotland liao. Hahaha.

Feeling bad cuz I keep on asking baby to come here so that we can go to London for Christmas during my winter break. 
How awesome that is, rightttttt !
Even though the chances to see him here is low, but still I am dreaming everyday by planning what I want him to bring over here and stuffs like that. D;
#immadaydreamer

Everything here is so expensive, it's a natural act that we will convert all the prices into RM by times 5.
Instant noodles like maggie we can found in the wet market which costs £2.25, eggs in Tesco costs £2.09 for 12 pieces, and a stupid kettle costs £10. 
So fucking expensive for poor students like us. D;
A normal meal can costs up to £6 or £7, which is RM30 and above omg.
But not to deny that winter clothes here is worth to buy cuz when compare to Msia it's so much cheaper and more choices lah.

My orientation already starts, and we met quite alot of Malaysians, feeling warm to speak our lousy mandarin hahaha.
And Chinese people from Hong Kong and China, most of the students are friendly and helpful. :'D

Gonna prepare for my day 3 orientation now, byes!