14 September 2013

Touched down.

HALOOOO! How's everyone there in M'sia?
It's my first post from Birmingham. Currently the time now is 9.41am, super early for the people here.
Most of the shops only open at 11am or 12pm, it's so hard for me to get some food early in the morning.
Luckily I brought some milo and corn flakes, if not I'm gonna dead  from hunger.

Well, this is the 3rd day since I touched down in Birmingham.
Total flying time is about 14 hours from Malaysia to Amsterdam to Birmingham.
I thought I couldn't stand for such long period of time in the plane but oh, I underestimate myself. Lol.
I don't even realized that I was already flew in the sky for more than 10 hours since my first woke up.
Unfortunately, I missed the most important in-flight meal and what I got was just drinks and breakfast. :(
*I was totally starving like hell. D;*

So far so good, just that I really miss home and I really think alot when it's calm time.
Tears dropping off so easily when I think of parents, boyfie and also friends.
Scrolling my phone gallery album is what I can do. How sad. :'(

People here are friendly and helpful, even foreigners like China people, they are all helpful. :'D
I'm glad that racism here ain't too serious.
Of course, there are many more for me to figure out so yeah, time will prove.

LDR day 4.
There're so many people tell me how LDR wouldn't work and it's just gonna waste my time and stuffs like that.
But I guess baby is someone who worth my time that I would like to give it a try on this LDR.
Even though he always play his game, and sometimes ignore me and I will get angry on him,
but he is the only one who can gives me a special feelings that he cares, and he can makes me feel like I'm a princess although I'm not.
Thank god I met him even our path ain't easy to get through, but still I'm glad that we made it. :')

Gonna head out for some groceries now, so bye! :D
Will try my best to snap on beautiful pictures, stay tuned. :D