25 September 2013

Wed-

It's Wednesday night, a very comfy night I supposed, but it's starting to get more windy than I thought it would be and I started to shake and shivering while having dinner just now. #damn

Don't really remember when it is I started to hate Wednesday cuz it was the exact day when I left m'sia to UK.
Missing how wonderful my Wednesday to be in Connaught pasar malam to have my favourite asam laksa and Uco cake with soya less ice.
Missing how lovely my Wednesday to be to have my favourite yau zha kuai that my mom used to buy home when every one of us is in house.
#homesickiskilling

Seriously, hate myself so much when I'm in the homesick condition. It's just too helpless. D;
The only way to cure it is to skype with my parents and boyfie.
My mom doesn't give any pressure on me on my studies and life here, she just keeps on reminding me to take a good care of myself and she supports me in different ways as long as she can.
I don't know what I have done to deserve such supportive parents that would give me every thing the best to me. :'(
Adversely, the time I gave to them to care about them and get along with them is just too limited, too limited.
T____________T
I am sorry about it, I promise I will give y'all the best as I can too, I swear. :'(

F. Crying nonstop at this moment. Keyboard is getting wet. Nuuuuuuuuuu. D';

Frankly, I really really really miss my boyfie so much that I didn't feel this way before. :'(
I will imagine that he is with me all the time when I was in the room playing lappy and stuffs like that cuz we used to behave this way last few months when we were staying in together.
Idk if I was really sick, but it just happens.
Everytime when I skype with him, I would definitely ask him when he will come to UK, it's not that I want to force him, but you know, I am just...being too emotional I guess. :'(

I do really hope that he would be here with me during the coming December, even though it's just a short while, but it means to me alot and alot.
Baby, do you hear me? I miss you soooooooo freaking much.
LDR is torturing, I am sad. :'((((