23 August 2013

Aus.


Hi. I'm backed from Aussie last Friday. Sorry for not updating cuz I've been busy with my visa application recently.
It's already one week I backed to m'sia but jetlag has been tourturing me for Idk how many days. D;
Only 2 hours difference between m'sia and aussie but I need to use almost a week to adjust myself adapt to the time zone.
I can't imagine what would happens in uk seriously. T____T

I went to 2 cities in aussie, Melbourne and Sydney during this 7 days 5 nights vacation.
Loving the friendliness of the people in Melbourne but not the weather.
Loving the weather in Sydney but not the people.
Don't get confuse. Hahaaa.

I took more than 500 pics with my camera, too much to edit and post so I'm not going to do so. Lol.
#failed

Overall the trip is so so for me cuz I don't get to shop any. Yes, ANY.
Urgh, can't get enough souvenirs for my friends I'm sorry. :(
Shouldn't join tour package, freedom zero. ;(