04 July 2013

First hair dyed. :O


Saw this song posted on babe Melissa's facebook wall and I clicked in...
Then I'm addicted...even though he sings nothing except oi oi oi... #lol

So yeah, another random day at home. Was decided to stay home until I saw my friend posted that she was having a hair cut. Then I had a thought too, I need a hair cut as well man!
Never cut my hair since CNY. -.-
Facebook is powerful uh? #facts

The salon where I used to go is no longer my choice cuz my prefered barber isn't working there anymore!
T_____T
Ended up I texted babe Coey to ask her where she used to go for her hair cut and she recommended me T-Plus Hair & Beauty Salon where located in Kajang town.
Fyi, I hate to go to Kajang town juct for a hair cut cuz firstly, the parking problems and second, Kajang will be super crowded with students and young kids during particular times, so yeah. -.-
Anyway, I went at the end, just being so random. :/
Stop bullshitting okayyy.

Normally, I don't really think what hairstyle I want, how I want my hair to be cut or things like that before I go to a salon cuz I don't know, I just not good in this sense. -_____-
I always seek for senior or professional hair stylists cuz I want their opinions and I will ask, why why why all the time. Lololololl.
And I found that most of them are willing to answer my questions, unlike junior hairstylists, they are impatient people. Blahhh. -.-

If you know me, my hair is actually very very less in term of quantity, due to gen I think? *hmmmm*
My hair was same as my mom's hair and my dad is bald, my grandpa and uncles are bald too. Lololollll.
And my hair was naturally very black in colour. I always feel jealous when people have natural brownish hair colour but mine was really really black. Sigh. :(

Coey helped me to make an appointment (sort of?) with the hairstylist - Trey, before I went lah. Merci beaucoup! ♥
Once I reached, Trey was so welcoming and kind to me, then I started to talk to him and ask him lotsa question about my hair. Hahaha!
He wanted to curl my hair at first but I refused. You know la, I'm a super duper lazy person, curly hair need extra cares, I don't have time for that so no thanks. Lol.
Then he said he wants to dye for me, I was like, omg I'm going to dye my hair!?!?!!
Fyi, I never ever dye my hair before due to family rules, dye hair = pai gina (naughty kid). LOLOLOLL.
But then it's holiday man, and I actually wanted to for quite some times already...so I told Trey, just do whatever you like lah. Hahaaa.



This is the outcome. I'm not so sure if you can see it, it's so obvious under the sunlight.
Purposely adjust the picture colour contrast to show you my hair colour. *winks*

Overall I'm satisfied lah, just when the junior was washing my hair hor, damn pain loh.
He used his nails to scratch my scalp, really hen tong. -______-

Not expensive also, wash + cut + dye = RM185.
Thank you Coey. :DDD

I'm still thinking how to explain to my dad when he asks.
Yes, he haven't realized yet cuz 70% of the light bulbs in my house are yellow in colour one, so I HIDE. Lol.
Teach me how leh. :/