27 July 2013

-27072013-


It has been quite some time since my last post omg.
I've always been wanted to blog but...laziness attacks. THIS IS NOT AN EXCUSE!!
Okay, I will try to blog more before I fly to UK la kay?
Guess I will be super busy that time to cure my jetlag settle down my stuffs and all. :(

So, the other day I went to Johor with baby. It was actually a random trip we discussed quite some time over where to go, Penang or Johor?
Actually I prefer Penang cuz I miss dim sum, asam laksa, char kuey tiao, prawn noodles, cendol ice and all the superb local food there.
But then baby insisted to go to Johor cuz one of our coursemate - Zyon could bring us around.
I was like, hmmm okay, at least it is near to Singapore, I WANT TO GO TO SINGAPORE THEN!
So we brought along our passport and stuffs, headed to the south.

We started our journey kinda late, around 3 in the afternoon. Dropped by in Malacca to find Tiffany and she brought us for 芝士生虾米粉 at Restoran Tong Sheng 东昇園海鮮家.


Was too hungry I didn't snap any photos of it, so I googled it. Sorry. :(
Firstly I thought 芝士 (cheese), must be ewwww! Lol.
P/s: I don't eat cheese. NO. I DON'T. NO WHY.
It turned out fabulous taste which proved me wrong! :O
It located somewhere near Nadeje Plaza Mahkota, will definitely visit the restaurant again next time when I go to Malacca.

After that, we continue our journey to Johor. It was already quite late when we reached the town, around 10pm.
Rest needed especially baby, the one who drove all the way. :(
So I started to google about hotels in Johor Bahru, the results were quite satisfying of people comment about those hotels in tripadvisor so I have some hotel names in my mind. 
I saw Pariss Hotel which is like everything about Paris but it stated it is in Skudai. Then I told baby, Skudai got one seems pretty good.
But baby insisted again, wanted to go to Bukit Indah area where I've got no idea where it is. :O
So I was like, okay forget it. 
Until we found Pariss Hotel is near to Giant Bukit Indah, me: OHHH! THIS ONE!
And the deco of the hotel is almost everything Eiffel Tower so I was like STAY HERE!!! Lol.


Very comfy room and environment, amenities are completed set, with TV and some Singapore channels, and the price is affordable!
The only thing I found they should improve is the receptionist should've explained to us what's inside the key holder when he passed the room key to us.
There was breakfast voucher and wifi password guide in it, but we didn't know about it. :/


This is where we had our breakfast, like yes huh? Haha.
 Zyon came to meet us up and brought us for food. We had 柔佛新山果条汤 which I found it much more tastier than Asia Cafe one. Lol.

Then we went around Johor la, to Premium Outlet and Sutera Mall.
I don't really wanted to go to Legoland cuz I didn't apply any sunblock on my skin!
I want to go to Singaporeeeeeeeeeeeeee lo. :(

The previous time I went to Singapore was 8 years back for graduation trip during primary school time. Lol.
Memories were blur about the Singland. Sigh.
But it's okay, there is always next time.


Dragged this post for days cuz I always can't blog when baby is around me.
He will kacau me during my halfway blog. Grrrr.
I only get to blog when I am home. So yeah, will cherish the chances.
Wtf?