07 July 2013

:'(

Been tearing so hard last night. My eyes swollen like I'm having two big eye bags now. Damn.

Never know that finally I could tear after so long, I really feel suffocating. :'(
Almost bang a car last night when I was driving back to Sunway.
I don't know if it was my fault or his fault in term of law, but I just apologized to him cuz he was damn scary.
T__________________________T
He is an indian, he scolded me with his own language. I just want him to go so I just apologized.
You wouldn't know how helpless I was...hand shook nonstop, I can't even think. :'(
After calm down myself at road side, I told baby about it.
I was expecting he would call me or something, but he didn't so I just continue my journey back to Sunway.

Period pain seriously killing me from top to bottom.
I'm so tired, don't feel like doing anything but lying on bed.
Someone save me please. T___T

Missing baby even more here, especially when I'm hugging my pillows. 
Used to fight over this pillow with him, omg I miss you laaa. :'(((