06 July 2013

Oishi Green Tea addiction.

Today's post is actually a sharing post.
I want to share with you one of my current addicted drinks.
Not trying to advertise or something, this is a pure sharing experience from me. Lol.
I don't get paid anyway. Hahaaa.


Does anyone here know about Oishi green tea? 
Haiya, the background and anything about this brand I don't want to introduce lah. Lol.
Everything is on google. -.-

Before I know about Oishi green tea, I usually only buy Seasons or Lipton green tea from 7-11 outlets.
I don't know why but only these two attracted me...until I found Oishi

Back in one day, baby and I were finding some food as brunch in SS15, then we saw there was a crowd in and out 7-11 outlet and there was some girls wearing green costume so I thought they were cosplay or promoting game or something.
I remember there was a cute cartoon cosplay standing at the roadside waving to us when we passed by and I keep telling baby that, 'omg it's so cute!' Lol.
Okay, it got nothing to do with this I know. -.-

Then, after some incidents I can't remember *lol*, we went into the 7-11 and realized that it was actually Oishi promotion which they were selling RM1 per bottle instead of RM2.60.
Baby wanted to buy a box but I stopped him.
I was worried about that it would turn out worse than Seasons or Lipton at that time...
But it proven me wrong!

I was addicted to it until today even though it is selling back to original price which is so expensive for 380ml.
I can finish 1 bottle in 10 minutes time wtf.
But then I don't know why, I just wanted to drink. -____-

I watched one of the Bubz's video, she said green tea helps in losing weight!!! :D
In case you don't know who she is, here you go.


So yeah, it makes me increase the wants of Oishi green tea. Lol.

It comes in 3 flavours which are original, genmai, and honey lemon.
I like honey lemon the most, but baby likes genmai.
So I only buy these two flavours after the first bought of all three. 
Hahaa. That's why you see the pic above is only honey lemon and genmai. Lol.

Searching about Oishi and I found an advertisement which I had watched long time ago.


It's Oishi green tea ! :D