05 July 2013

Facts about me 1.



Hi, this is me.
Literally, my name is Pling Chee, you can call me that but you don't like it, help me to think of a cute name lah. Lol.
Today, I wanna talk about some facts about me, myself cuz I found that I'm a...
actually I can't even describe myself. -.-

1. I'm fat... :(
Yes, I do really think that I'm a fat girl. You wouldn't know how my fats on my body has been bothered me for years. T_____T



✓ It's really hurtful when people make fun on how fat I am, how many fatty layers there are on my stomach and so on. I can only look at them, my friends, laughing at me and I have to accept the fact that I am fat.
✓ Thank you baby, besties and family for giving me support by telling me that I look cute in this size.
Especially baby lah, he says he likes me this fat wtf. -.-
✓ Working out for a better me right now. (Y)

2. I'm a dumb.
I don't remember who told me that Bella in Twilight is a dumb person, and I was like, omg like that then I'm dumb too loh. :(


✓ I can kick nothing but the floor tile accidentally even though just normal walking. This happens N times in my life, and there were few times I really fell down and hurt myself. T___T
✓ I can drop things easily especially when people pass me something.
Don't pass me your phone kay! I will drop it!!! :/
✓ Saliva, baby calls me 口水婆. Lolololll.
I always dripping saliva, like all the time. When I sleep, I can say that I can fill up a pail with my saliva. Ahahahahahahaha!
There was one time baby was trying to touch on my face when I was sleeping, ended up with all my saliva on his hand. LOLLL. 
I don't know lah, but it's just happen on me. -____________-

3. I have a weak body.
I can get fainted anytime, anywhere, this is not a joke. But thank god I don't have asthma...I hate asthma. -.-



✓ When I was in national service, I went into ICU after a blood test cuz I just fainted immediately.
They didn't allow my friend to inform my parents that time! T_____T
✓ There was one time in train at my younger age like 17 y/o. My ex and I were on our way to KL by taking ktm from Kajang to KL Central.
I fainted in the crowded due to bad breathing. And know what, I was standing that time, it was really pack in the train, what my ex did was he put my head on his shoulder until we reached KL Central station and then he hugged me to a bench and waited until I awake. So damn paiseh that time. -.-
✓ Another time was during kitchen class in taylor's.
I accidentally cut my hand and it bled so hard and I couldn't stop it. T____T
Then I fainted in female changing room and a kakak found me and sent me to school aid center. :/

4. I can't sing.
I used to rap damn well cuz I can memorize the lyrics so well but I just can't sing wtf.
My voice when singing goes wrong badly I don't know why.
Baby asked me to learn how to sing and I was like, hell noooo. -.-


✓ I only sing with my close people, cuz they don't mind my bad voice. Ahahahahaha!
✓ My sister likes to listen to my rap and she asks me to teach her but I just don't know how I did it. Lolol.

5. I like LBD (little black dress) very very much.
Most my my dresses in my wardrobe are black in colour.
I don't really buy coloured dresses cuz I look bad in them. I'm fat. T____T


✓ Only had a yellow for Prom Night for candy theme. 
✓ Another blue for wedding dinner matching with cousins' dresses.
✓ And a pink was bought randomly in Mid Valley, but it was pink at the top part only, bottom part is black too. Hmmm :/

6. I have a big round chubby face. 
Okay, I used to be proud of my face until my friends started to laugh at me and it hurts so bad... :'(


✓ There was a time one of my friends asked me, is that air inside or it is flesh?
I was like, I don't even think of this question...wtf. -.-
✓ Chubby face makes me look bad in pictures. I can't find a satisfy picture of myself everytime when people are so happy taking pictures. I only like to take pics by myself. -.-
✓ People like to pinch my face damn hard without thinking of my feelings.
Sometimes I do hate it freaking much. You don't understand how harsh it is, it's painful okay! :'(




I think that's all for this post cuz I'm going to find some food now.
Hungryyyyy. Hahaa!
Happy Friday people. :D