03 June 2013

S-T-R-E-S-S-F-U-L


Current situation of mine - stressful.
Yes, I admit that I'm sucks in handling stress.
Emotion controlling failed and I just cried out loud in a sudden while talking halfway to baby and he just let me be until I shut my mouth up then he passed me tissue paper. Lol.
I guess he already used to be lah. Hahaha. I always cry in front of him without any reasons wtf.

Finals is just around the corner and I study nothing yet. Yes, when I say nothing, it means really nothing started yet. D;
I've totally out of idea where my motivation has gone and I don't what can motivate me actually. -.-
Okay, around the corner seems still long to go, I should say that my finals starting the day after tomorrow oh mai geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. T____T

The very first test will be French Listening Test following by French Oral Test on Friday.
Then there will be some revision classes on going during next Monday to Wednesday, AND THEN, the minor war will be starting. 
T_______________________T
You must be wondering, why would I say that minor war, right?
Cuz the real war will be happening during practical tests.
OMG I'VE NOT PREPARED YET AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

For Food and Beverage practical, my upselling skill is really sucks and I haven't memorize the menu given.
HOW TO UPSELL WOHH
I really really scare of the upseeling part cuz candidates will be deal with external and internal juries.
Hope that I can do my upselling well, please bless me. D;

Okay, another thing which is stressing me up is about studying abroad matter.
I'm actually already got the offer letter from Middlesex University which I'm actually quite interested in as the whole degree course only requires 9 months time and the tuition fees is really attractive.
But then I've got some other information about other universities are offering quite good and the uni-es rankings in the world are quite high.
So I went for a consultation with a student advisor from UK education counselling center this afternoon to get more details about the choices of universities which strength in hospitality courses.

The advisor gave me a few uni-es which are quite strange for me that I never heard before cuz they're all in cities where out of London. I don't like countryside woh. :(((
I'm quite impressed with how the UK edu system works that in diploma level is only qualified to enter their Year 2 but not finale year.
If I take the Year 2 course, means that I would have to study 2 years in UK and my mom will not sponsors me any air tickets to fly back to M'sia during these 2 years. 
T_________________T

Yes, I will be missing home so damn much and I guess I will cry every night there for being homesick.
I can't decide anything omgeeee.
Need to talk to someone but there's no one willing to talk to me about this.
And I've no friends studying in UK to give me some personal opinions. Sigh.
What should I do? :(