30 June 2013


Take 1
I don't know why so hard to make him smile while taking pics.
After million times of complaint from me, there's another one. Hahaaa!


Take 2

A better one right? Lol.
He said he looks gay here wtf, mostly because of his red spec lah I think.
Weird dao si, you don't know how choosy he is to choose on a pair of spectacles. -.-

Looks extremely messed here cuz we both were just done packing of his stuffs for him to bring back to his hometown lah.
So tired and you wouldn't want to know how hard it is to take care of this kid. ;(
His stuffs were all buried by dusts, I just threw whatever he doubted oh its usage. -____-
I even used all my adidas, sasa, pull&bear, cotton on, padini plastic bags to fit all his rubbishes wtf.

First time ever to send a person off with complicated feelings.
I don't usually go to the airport and send someone off cuz I hate to say goodbye.
But yeah, this time I have to cuz I wanted to spend all the time I could with him. :(
Just now when I was busy searching for a luggage trolley for him, he suddenly hold me so tight and said, 
'baby, wait me back den we go travel kay?'
Awww ♥ sure lah wait you back. :D

Of course lah, he will be coming back to KL, but weeks after loh.
Guess what, we spent most of the time together during these 2-3 months, YES, MOST.
Eat all the meals together, go to school together, study together, back home together, movie together, find parking together, shop together, queue together, cook together, tidy house together, do laundry together, buy grocery together and etc etc.
I'm kinda used to this kind of life already, like real staying together even though it's just temporary.



Wake up first thing is see this person, before sleep the last person I see also the same person.
I will just shout 'BABY!!!' when I see all his stuffs messing around the room den he will tidy up for me. Haha!
After he eats mcd delivery, he will oso clears up quickly cuz he said he doesn't want me to ngam him while he is gaming. Lol.
Sometimes when I ask him, 'baby what do you want to eat?', he would answers, 'you cook!'
Then he will comes to the kitchen to kacau me when I'm cooking, then I will instruct him to wash some used dishes for me. (Y)


Went to genting once in May and once in June with him, ngam ngam hao 1 month 1 time you know. -.-
I don't know why he so suka genting lah, do nothing oso syok one. Lol.

But of course we do argue as well, when we argue it could be real war ever.
I tried before to leave home right after we argued so badly over some nonsense, he didn't come to find me for more than 3 hours.
I went to Tiffany's house instead to do revision for my finals that time, until Tiffany wanted to go out for dinner only I backed to my own house. :(((
But he is the one who will always apologize to me even though I know it's my fault. Hehee. #girlsbeinggirls

I like to tease him on how he treated me the past two years, damn bad one lah. Hahaaa!
He did tell me truth as well, the more he tells, he more guilty he feels.
Frankly, those thorns never disappear in my heart but I chose to move on with forgiveness.
Whenever I see those girls in his facebook page, I will tell him straight away that I don't like.
Then he will like 'aiyoo, now nothing ady woh.' something like that.
I would tell him straight away without hiding cuz I think it's the best way to release and face him with all the truth.
We've been hiding too much past two years, it's enough I guess?

This morning, I went back to help him on packing stuffs, he hugged me suddenly and said he didn't want to go back.
I was like, walao you sot ady ah? few more hours to board and you said that. -.-
But deeply it's warm. :'D

Seriously I couldn't imagine the time I go to UK, how much time I need to adapt to life without him be with me. :(
I even heard him sleep-talking to ask me to stay before I fly off to UK someday omg. :(
Anyway, we're going to go through all these. 
He had promised me, same goes to me. 
We will make it, right? :D

Guess what, I'm going to his hometown a week after! But with my girls lah.
Will meet him up too if timing allowed. :D


Grow fatter please baby! ;(