27 June 2013

After graduate.


Hellos! Short update to you guys on how my life goes now.

It has been almost a week that I finished my schooling life like finally.
Frankly speaking, I started to miss everything in Taylor's.
I'm not those type people who can stay home for a long time on doing nothing, I must do something,
at least something. :(
Been rotting too much isn't good, really.

On that day itself, after announcement of results ceremony, I went to Coco Steamboat at Old Klang Road with my lovely pretty group girls.
Enjoy gossip moments with everyone of them, cuz our thoughts are almost the same.
The way we talk are same, the people we talk are same.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
It is fun. :P
After steamboat, we head to sing k session in Loud Speaker in First Subang SS15.
We just sing and shout as we like. Love to spend time with them! :D











Went Stage Club with them again on a tgif. :D
It has been quite some time that I never step into a club, and now, with my lovely coursemates! :D

I don't wanna story much about that night cuz it is so embarassing that almost all of us got drunk included me.
Images ruined. -_________-
Ah Xuan said it was a happy luen shui day.
Sorry and thank you for everyone of them who took care of me so well and handed me to baby safely after that.
Baby said I smell shit wtf. Will never drink until that level again, I swear.





On the next day, the haze started to get worse and worse, so baby decided to bring me to go to Genting to escape the hazy weather down here.

So we just went up there, and sat in Starbucks for hours and charged our phone there at the same time playing games. -____-
So lame right:? I know.
Randomly decided to stayover cuz it was really hazy and dangerous to drive back from Genting in such weather.
We spent quite some times to get a room cuz Genting was full with people that night.
Ain't joking one, damn crowded I don't know why. -.-


It's like finally to get a room to stay. First time staying in Theme Park Hotel, not bad though.
Well, lesson learnt that random decisions are fucking costly I can say.
Spent damn much on buying stuffs cuz we didn't bring any up there. Zzz.
And for hotel stay as well, burning my purse wtf.

After that 1 night in Genting, we went to 1U for a movie - Switch.
A very not recommended movie. -.-
I'm so looking forward to Despicable Me 2! :DD

Watched Monsters University.


Love this movie so much cuz it's soooooooooo cute! :DDD
Rated for 4.0/5.0
I even asked baby, can I watch it again? But he answered a NO. -.-

Anyone wanna watch it with me? I on I on. Heheheeee!




Wanna watch azdrama now, byebye.