15 June 2013

Updates.

It's minions!!! :D

Hello peeps, sorry that I'm not updating for days.
As you know that I'm busying with my final examinations recently and yeah, stressful ain't enough to describe my current situation. Sigh. :(

Done with Kitchen and Accommodation practical today and I'm like SOOOO FLY!
Of course, I'm not done yet with all these wars.
The major one will be on coming Monday which is FnB practical. D;
I have to serve my dad, mom, sis and bro with 3-course-set-dinner included wine serving, meat carving and flambé. So gan jiong lo!!! T___T

Okay okay, not gonna talk more about that.
Let me tell you what I got for my kitchen practical dish just now. 
It's chicken fricassée with rice. WTF. Coursemate Ah Xuan calls the dish as Nando's.
So yeah, I have to cook 2 plates of Nando's chicken + rice for the juries to taste and judge.
And yes, I made it. OMG GAN DONGGGGG! T____T
Even though I exceeded few minutes to hand in my dishes but it's okay, I still proud of myself. Lol.

Accommodation practical. I don't know why, I wasn't that nervous at the beginning until I stayed outside the report room and started to listen to coursemates'.
Then I was like, what the hell were they talking about man?!
Fyi, accommodation pratical divided into two categories - Front Office and Housekeeping.
Candidates wouldn't know which category will be their exam category until commis guide us to the jury rooms.
And yeah, lucky me that I got the most strict lecturer of Front Office. -.-
I got check-out question and I just blah blah blah about my personal research. I did about fraud cash detaction. As you know, there're uncountable amount of criminal cases of fraud cash nowadays...
Wtf I don't know what I've said to the juries and the juries were just ohhh okay...THANK GOD LAH!

I can't find a word to describe my level of nervous-ness when I was in the preparation room.
HEN GAN JIONG NI DONG MAAAAA T.T

Anyway, I left only FnB practical + FnB PSR presentation + Kitchen PSR presentation den I'm done with my diploma!!!

HOLLY SHIT I'M GOING TO FINISH MY DIPLOMA.
2 years time gone like that. It's too fast, terribly fast.
I will miss my coursemates, definitely.
I will miss lakeside.
I will miss broadwalk.
I will miss kampung cili.
I will miss the 5-min-sauna-lift.
I will miss parking warzone.
I will miss autopay parking machine.
I will miss lakeside ducks and geese.
I will miss 5-level-library.
I will miss computer lab.
I will miss everything in Taylor's.

:(

Bless me for my finals kay!