21 June 2013

GRADUATE!


I'm graduated, graduated, graduated!
HOOOOOOORAYYYYYY!

Yes, just attended Announcement Of Results Ceremony couple of hours ago and I still not calm down yet until this moment. 
Too much feelings combined together and I can't really speak right now. :'(((
I feel like crying but I can't tear I don't know why. T___T
Happy cuz I got the highest academic achievement, but at the same time I feel sad cuz I'm leaving my classmates and fella friends. T______________T
Life without taylors, what will happened? :(

Very honourable pass with congratulations from the jury.
OMG. Can't believe that I got this for my diploma, and I have an extra cert from Taylor's written in French as recognition.
OMGOMGOMGGGGG. Too gan dong!

Other than that, I've received an offer letter from University of Birmingham this morning.
I shouted out loud cuz I've been waiting quite a long time and I finally receive it! :D
Then boyfie looked at me and showed me a sad face. He said 2 years is too long for him, but then he will try, both of us will work it out together no matter how hard it is.
What we've gone through these years will not be wasted, I believe in this seriously.

And guess what? I feel so surprised that actually someone from the industry has targeted me to work for him.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
A lecturer came towards me after the ceremony just now and asked me if I'm looking for a job.
I replied no, cuz I'm continuing my studies.
Then she told me that Mr.XX wanted me to work for him in Revenue Department in XX Hotel.
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Serious shittttt?
So freaking surprise! But too bad, I can't promise his offer. :(

Oh well, 2 years of hard work is paid off!
Not really happy cuz I think I can do better but I didn't try my best due to laziness. :(
I will study well in UK I promise. First thing to do is to learn how to speak fluent English.
Lai, everyone please speak English with me. Lolololll.

Goodbye Taylor's! Will visit you someday. ♥
Merci beaucoup for everything.


One of the best fnb lecturer, Mr.Gopi.