06 March 2013

Life's hard.

Yeah, it's so stress. Other than the word 'STRESS', I don't know how to describe my current status now.
T___T

Having a stupid english presentation tomorrow, the lecturer is like the most fussy lecturer in Term 5.
Next, Housekeeping practical assessment tomorrow - toilet cleaning. T___T
Then night, have to attend my coursemate's serving class.
Friday - Finance assessment. Lecturer is kind enough so not a big deal.
The most gan jiong-est session of Term 5 will be on Friday as well, FOOD PROMOTION EVENT.

We have a mad manager who controlling us like we're under him, have to listen to his fucking orders to do our stuffs. Well, all of us are actually the same as students isn't it? I don't know why the hell he always wanted to shout at us.
Okay, it's not a problem. The problem is, non of our groupmates are putting efforts on this event.
Blaming each other, pushing responsibilities, and dragging those stuffs to be done etc.
Last minute preparation is always the worst, especially preparing event.
Even sponsorship asked me, WHY SO LATE?
T______________T

Total broke because of this event. My mom helped me alot, thank you mom. :')
As a part of Marketing Team, I was required to find sponsors from any companies nor any restaurants.
I was so despreate to get people to sponsor my event until I went shop by shop in Pyramid to talk to them. :'(
So stressful, like really. I'm emotional break down soon.
Mom helped me to get about 75 pieces of cash vouchers for my event. There's about Rm750 you know! :'(
She also sponsoring cash for me cuz she saw me was so stress about this event even during weekend at home. :'(
Sorry mom, for letting you worry. Thank you, and I love you.

The event is 2 days from now, and yet, one of my teammate - I wouldn't want to call her as a teammate cuz she actually did nothing for our Marketing.
People are all so gan jiong to get things done and she can acts like a princess there and sees us stress like shits. I don't know what the hell she's doing.
Asked her like N times, "have you got any sponsors? anything will do."
Her answer from week 4 until week 8 is the same, "still waiting for their reply."
WALAO, reply reply. If don't have den find again la.

I'm really mad on her cuz everyone is doing something but she...nah!
And today, she said she can only sponsor cookies cash vouchers - yeah, we need that. how many pieces do you have?
Guess what she said? ONE!
Omggggg. One voucher you can called it sponsor huh?
I can oso sponsor lah, one voucher. I got somemore Sushi Zanmai, Padini, TopShop and Number 76 hair salon cash voucher eh. Big sponsor lah me? -___________-

Urgh sorry peeps. You can ignore this post.
Sorry, will back to normal soon. Have a good day ahead. Good night!