12 March 2013

12032013


Hi, it's me again.
Can't believe that I actually blogging now cuz I'm having another super gan jiong session 2mr and I prepare nothing fml. T__T
Yes, representation of my English subject will be held on tomorrow.
God knows how the lecturer will tease me again.
I don't dare to imagine, really. :'(

I guess this will be the very last stressful moment in Term 5, most of the assessments, presentations and food promo are already done. 1 more to go. Urgh.
Yes, it's already my week 9 of Term 5.
Less than 2 weeks to finals OMGGGGGGG.
Have to start doing revision, now!
Okay, I know I can't wtf.

Hmmm, I think most of you can guess what's happening on me recently again.
If you don't, please follow me on Twitter! :))

J, the guy who I fall to so much.
It's the time to let go? I can't count how many times I told myself this, but yeah, always failed. T__T
And this time, I'm seriously holding my heart strong to say NO to this guy.
Cannot be the one who always been instructed right? I should be the one who instruc my heart, c'mon! :(

The feelings ain't strong as previously, I mean the heartache.
I can ignore him easily as I like, unlike last time, I can skipped meals just because of him. How stupid. -.-
Yesh, more time needed. Just, time.

So, done w J. Back to schoolworks now.
I had gotten back my Law assessment paper today and guess what? 
I GOT THE HIGHEST MARK AMONG GROUP 4,5,6! :D
When the lecturer announced me as the highest mark student, I was like WTF seriously?! :O
Ah Xuan asked me to take law in degree. AHAHAHAHAHA Don't play me lah wtf. -.-
And the lecturer is like so suka me liaw, kept on asking for my paper and asked the students to photostate mine as reference & model answer.
Omggggg. -.-
I don't remember since when I got the highest mark among the classmates. If I'm not mistaken, I think is primary school maths. AHAHAHAHAHAA WTH.

Classmates kept on stopped me from walking just to ask me to explain those stupid law terms.
Frankly I know not much, just that I watched too much TVB Hong Kong dramas that related to law so yeah, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Go watch those 一号皇庭,法网伊人,怒火街头,律政新人王,识法代言人,真相 and etc lah.
They help!!! I ain't joking kayyy.
If you know why I am taking hospitality now, it's because of I watched 酒店风云 and I was so addicted to it last time wtf.
-____________-

Ah Xuan asked me to post my mark on instagram cuz she beh tahan one girl from Group 1,2,3 got 18/20 and she already posted on insta.
P/S: I got 19/20. Lol.
Sampat meh. If I really very smart then I will show lah, but in fact I'm not maa. -.-

Hmmm, what else happened today ah? Hmmmmm...
Oh! Had 3 hours French class today. So heavy. D;
There will be a French Language Week starts from next Monday to Saturday.
We are compulsory to take part in poster drawing about impression to France & French.
Zero creativity de me, how to draw? T____T

Please give me ideas! Need help! :(

Bonjour! Je m'appelle Pling Chee et j'aime français!
LOLOLOLLL. Voila!