11 March 2013

Hey!


Hello peeps!
Fyi, I'm still in a super duper busy condition right now even though my event had just over last Friday.
Gonna do a quick update for you guys to prevent mushrooms growing on my blog. Haha!

So yeah, 100% Swag event had been officially DONE last Friday. Yayyy!
It's really really tough to work in kitchen I can say.
I just stay in the kitchen for 13 hours and I was already half dying.
Imagine there are people who work double shift out there. :((( 
*double shift = 16 hours+*

Well, everything went quite smooth overall.
Just that when people gan jiong, everyone started to stress. D;

I was the one who in charge of appetizer of the night - Seafood Swagger (seafood ragout).


This was the outcome. :D
Should have taken more pictures but it was really gan jiong when manager started to shout and asked us to plate our courses faster. #wtf

Let's the pictures to do the talking. I know you're kinda bored with my words. Loll.








It's not easy to handle 80pax of guests frankly.
A lot of hardworks and discussions involved to have the results of this day.

Anyway, I'm really happy that this stupid event is finally over! :D

Sorry for this short post, will talk more on my upcoming posts so stay tuned!